ERIN ANDREWS IS SO FUCKING HOTT. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO FUCKING HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys over The Wizard of Odds had an interesting feature about Erin Andrews (you know, the hot sideline reporter for ESPN College Football) this week. Apparently, Erin says in an interview with the Atlanta Journal -Constitution that she gets upset when people think she got her job just because of her looks, and that she is often up until 2am on nights before games doing prep work. It says some other things, like she was a dancer or something, but they were easily forgotten about after staring at her pictures for awhile.

Don't people know not to play KJ against this guy?David Benefield Eliminated in 73rd Place ($77,200)Brandon Cantu raised to 100,000 from middle position and David Benefield called. The flop came {10-Clubs} {9-Clubs} {8-Hearts}, Cantu bet 200,000 and Benefield called. When the {7-Clubs} fell on the turn Cantu checked and Benefield moved in for his last 335,000. Brandon called and turned over {A-Clubs} {9-Hearts} for the flush draw to Benefield's {K-Hearts} {J-Hearts} and the made straight. But the river brought the {6-Clubs} to make Cantu's flush and David "Raptor" Benefield was eliminated.

Don't people know not to play KJ against this guy?David Benefield Eliminated in 73rd Place ($77,200)Brandon Cantu raised to 100,000 from middle position and David Benefield called. The flop came {10-Clubs} {9-Clubs} {8-Hearts}, Cantu bet 200,000 and Benefield called. When the {7-Clubs} fell on the turn Cantu checked and Benefield moved in for his last 335,000. Brandon called and turned over {A-Clubs} {9-Hearts} for the flush draw to Benefield's {K-Hearts} {J-Hearts} and the made straight. But the river brought the {6-Clubs} to make Cantu's flush and David "Raptor" Benefield was eliminated.
nope lol
Jesus, I just leveled myself like 4 times.God, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing tilting that Raptor gets luckboxed by Cantu. ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
At least this guy got his money in good with it.Ray
They keep trying and it still doesn't work...Cantu On the ClimbBrandon Cantu just took down another big pot when his :club::D bested the :D:D of Dennis Phillips. The board was :D:ts:5c:4h:3h and Cantu managed to trim about 1,100,000 off of Phillips with his flop and turn bets. Cantu is now sitting on about 6,200,000 while Phillips commands a stack of about 3,680,000.

Cantu On the ClimbBrandon Cantu just took down another big pot when hisK:diamond:Q :ts bested theK :D J :D of Dennis Phillips. The board was K :3h Q :club: 5 :D 9 :4h 2 :5c and Cantu managed to trim about 1,100,000 off of Phillips with his flop and turn bets. Cantu is now sitting on about 6,200,000 while Phillips commands a stack of about 3,680,000.OOPS slow

Jesus, I just leveled myself like 4 times.God, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing tilting that Raptor gets luckboxed by Cantu. ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
gahhhh this is the first I saw of this. Unreal.
At least this guy got his money in good with it.Ray
Given pot odds, I got my money in good. Also, **** you.Mark

Anyone wanna read an angry ranting blog - see Raptor pissed at Pokernews and Cantu - http://www.cardrunners.com/members/index.p...5&Itemid=29"So, let me go ahead and preface this by saying pokernews is the biggest piece of idiot shit on the planet. I have never once read a hand that i was involved in where they got it done correctly. They make it seem like i played this hand as awful as possible, and it was for like a million in chips. Well, actually, it was a ****ing 4 million chip pot, and everyone keeps saying ahhhh i wonder how he blew off his other 2 mil in chips. Well, i didnt, pokernews is ****ing retarded and now i have to try to fix it so everyone stops bothering me about it.Anyways, here is how the hand ACTUALLY played out. Cantu opens to 100k in mp, i call in the cutoff with KJhh. Folds around and flop comes Tc 9c 8h. Cantu bets out 200k i call. The turn is a 7c, and cantu checks. I think for a bit and bet 350, and after about 5 seconds Cantu ships it in for like 1.3 mil more. I sit there for a good 10 seconds knowing im not folding, but not wanting to look stupid, and say well i cant bet fold, i call. He turns over Ac 9h, and im like OK DEALER RED CARD PLZ, and the river is a 6c.Pretty ****ing standard i guess, if you are someone that wins tournaments. However, i am not someone that wins tournaments. I am someone who gets deep in tournaments, and then gets ****ed by people making the worst plays on the planet. I am sure cantu is a great guy, but this check shove is absolutely awful vs me, i am never in a bajillion years bet folding the turn. I guess he doesnt know that, which is fine i suppose, but it is still pretty retardedly terrible."

It's funny when I read the HH I was thinking there was no way the hand went down like that. Figures Cantu is a ****ing retard and Raptor got bonnnnnnnnnnnnnned.