LOOOOOOLAfter running Ak into KK here is the Pokernesw report on the hand...When the dealer put that final card on the felt Kennedy jumped up and yelled "Touchdown Georgia!!", and the man decked out in red and black and wearing a Bulldog baseball cap is now up to 2.78 million. Cantu fell to 2.5 million.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Daniel. I've always liked you and stuff. But I was never a fan of this whole delaying the final table thing. IMO you will lose a lot of the excitement that is going on right now with the WSOP. But we are possibly facing an even bigger problem. If Cantu makes the final table and I have to sit through 3 months of him on Leno and Letterman and ESPN bios and stuff, I might lose it. At a minimum I will hold you responsible for helping push through this delayed final table thing, and I will fork your putting green.All the best,NoSup4U
Awesome

He keeps coming back, its ridic. Back in 4th now:Feurle EliminatedJust before the dinner break, Brandon Cantu took out yet another player. He raised to 70,000 in late position, then called when Markus Feurle reraised all in for 452,000. Cantu had {Q-Hearts} {10-Spades} against Feurle's {A-Hearts} {K-Clubs}. Cantu was all set to walk away from the table when neither player had improved by the turn, but the river came {10-Hearts} to make a pair of tens. Feurle was eliminated.Mark

He keeps coming back, its ridic. Back in 4th now:Feurle EliminatedJust before the dinner break, Brandon Cantu took out yet another player. He raised to 70,000 in late position, then called when Markus Feurle reraised all in for 452,000. Cantu had {Q-Hearts} {10-Spades} against Feurle's {A-Hearts} {K-Clubs}. Cantu was all set to walk away from the table when neither player had improved by the turn, but the river came {10-Hearts} to make a pair of tens. Feurle was eliminated.Mark
Run better, fag. God. DIAGF Cantu!

I was on the fence on this issue for a while but I think now that it is 100% a great thing for poker. Provided one thing.Hellmuth must make the final table. If he makes the FT let alone wins the thing then poker will sexplode all over again.

I was on the fence on this issue for a while but I think now that it is 100% a great thing for poker. Provided one thing.Hellmuth must make the final table. If he makes the FT let alone wins the thing then poker will sexplode all over again.
Wrong thread?
Wrong thread?
no i dont think so.the final table delay is to boost the tv ratings and create another poker boom.if the "greatest player alive" repeats a ME win this would be huge for poker
Now Daniel. I've always liked you and stuff. But I was never a fan of this whole delaying the final table thing. IMO you will lose a lot of the excitement that is going on right now with the WSOP. But we are possibly facing an even bigger problem. If Cantu makes the final table and I have to sit through 3 months of him on Leno and Letterman and ESPN bios and stuff, I might lose it. At a minimum I will hold you responsible for helping push through this delayed final table thing, and I will fork your putting green.All the best,NoSup4U
LOL...classic Mark. Maybe Daniel can invite him over to his crib and fill his head with bad poker advice?
This proves that Cantu learned the value of a hand like Q10 through your play of KJ. Unsuited broadway gappers are the nuts AIPF.

This thread delivers.I think I will be tilted if Tiffeney Michelle wins and if she does I will fork the putting green

This thread delivers.I think I will be tilted if Tiffeney Michelle wins and if she does I will fork the putting green
If she wins, I guarentee I make $1M next year from poker. Having a female win will bring in a lot of female fish. And having an extremely hot female win will bring in a ton of male fish. Please God, one time!Mark
Why does everyone hate this Cantu fellow?And dont link me to some 80 page thread. A brief summary, if you please.
Cliffs Notes: He busted me from a WSOP final table and was moderately douchey about it.Mark