The Official Asdfjkl; Thread (08/09 Fchl Champion)

Claude Lemiwux is on a minor league tryout with the Home Keys on the FCHL. GM Biatch was quoted as saying, "We liked what we saw of Claude on Pros Vs. Joes and were also impressed by the numbers he put up in Antartica earlier this year."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Arp.Seriously the asdfjkl; are in a huge funk since Semin got injured. 4 game losing streak and now in 9th place and not in a playoff spot. Something needs to be done, like seriously.
gg Dan, losing in OT sucks.you made me sweat that one out, I thought Hossa was gonna come back to haunt his old team for sure.
gg Arp.Seriously the asdfjkl; are in a huge funk since Semin got injured. 4 game losing streak and now in 9th place and not in a playoff spot. Something needs to be done, like seriously.
you need to trade a superstar for some depth from zach. seriously.also I need to move like 3 players because I'm winning too many games here.

A sea of fans are waiting outside a jungle gym in Ottawa. GM Biatch steps atop the teeder totter in the sandbox to make an announcement in regards to the asdfjkl; and how the rest of their season will play out. "First of all, thank you fans for coming out to support the team. We have the greatest fans in the FCHL who come to support us through thick and thin. Yes, we are on a 4 game losing streak and now find ourselves in 9th and outside of a playoff sport. We are now blowing the team up first of all, too many draft picks were given up for this year, and we are still going to go for it this year. We still have our eyes not just on the playoffs, but for winning this whole thing, we are going to bring back a championship. That is a guarantee my friends, a guarantee. As for the direction this team will be going, we are going to stay with our current course of action. Sure we're not winning games, but we believe this is just bad luck, as our team is ranked 3rd in offensive output out of the 15 teams. We want to prove that Superstars can win you games, not depth. We will not succumb to the values of other teams that depth, defense, and goalies wins you a title, we are going to prove that like 9 forward superstars can single handididididididididly win you a championship. Sure it's never been done before, but we don't follow trends, we start them. Expect us to stay the status quo. The wins will come fans, the wins will come.Also, some of our key farm players are getting some minutes now. Frolik should see his ice time getting increased with a few injuries in the Florida line-up. And Antti Pihlstrom got the call up tonight to Nashville over Jones and Hornqvist. Keep an eye on that. Thank you to the fans though for proving that the asdfjkl; are not finished, no, they are just getting started. The Shaftsbury Wheat Ales better be prepared on Wednesday, as we don't think the game will even be close."

A sea of fans are waiting outside a jungle gym in Ottawa. GM Biatch steps atop the teeder totter in the sandbox to make an announcement in regards to the asdfjkl; and how the rest of their season will play out. "First of all, thank you fans for coming out to support the team. We have the greatest fans in the FCHL who come to support us through thick and thin. Yes, we are on a 4 game losing streak and now find ourselves in 9th and outside of a playoff sport. We are now blowing the team up
good idea. My third rounder in 2010 for Crosby?

It was suppose to be NOT. Crosby is untouchable. Match-Up for tommorow looks like this...asdfjkl;Marian Hossa Rick Nash Sidney Crosby Olli Jokinen Alex Tanguay Anze Kopitar Marc Staal David Johnny Oduya Keith Ballard Marek Zidlicky Philadelphia Flyers Shaftsbury Wheat AlesPavel Datsyuk Martin Havlat Vyacheslav Kozlov Joe Pavelski Milan Lucic Dustin Brown Mark Streit Duncan Keith Bryan McCabe Jaroslav Spacek Carolina Hurricanes On paper, this looks like an absolute thrashing of the Wheat Ales. Let's hope it stays that ways.

Some questions to those asdfjkl; fans out there.1) Who should be my OT player?2) Do you agree with the six I went with?My options....Marian Hossa vs MTLAlex Tanguay @ DETRick Nash @ PhoenixOlli Jokinen vs CBSAnze Kopitar vs EDMSidney Crosby VS NYIbench:Jonathan Cheechoo vs CHIScott Gomez @ TBAlexander Semin vs ATL (day-to-day)

Originally I had Sid as the OT player.I noticed though that Rich had Datsyuk as his OT player. Since Datysuk is more of the play-maker and Hossa more of the goal-scorer, I thought it would make sense to play Hossa as my OT player.

Meh, I doubt there's much difference either way there. I don't mind that thinking though, I basically did the same thing with Knuble yesterday, assuming Gagne would be Adam's OT player, and Gagne set up Knuble twice.

I may be making a trade so big in the next few days that it will require me making my own team thread. Obviously, if that's the case, then I'll stop posting my team updates in this thread.
What are you moving, and can I beat it?
I may be making a trade so big in the next few days that it will require me making my own team thread. Obviously, if that's the case, then I'll stop posting my team updates in this thread.
We can share threads, lol. You are welcome to share here. P.S. don't make the trade!!