The Official Asdfjkl; Thread (08/09 Fchl Champion)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I just told him that bert would have a no trade clause but would be basically entirely free... that was the end of the discussion. I kinda wanted to just make him admit that he's doing everything possible to lose, which is becoming more and more obvious.he had vyborny playing against nell, btw...
are you saying he's actually pooching his lineup? I thought I noticed it at the start of the year, but I havent kept up since.also, why the no-trade on Bertuzzi from your end? I just dont get it, feel free to PM me if you want.
Last night he played Vybrony, who isn't even on his team.Tonight he could play Blake, but instead is playing an injured Owen Noland. It is even against me, and I'm still saying this.
He has his lineups submitted until Dec 4... so it's not like he enters bad rosters, just doesn't fix them.The Fenxis Projected Power 2.0 ratings (not adjusted for 08-09 schedule yet):------------------------mapleleafs 3.2------------------------nell789 2.6ajs510 2.6rmunro 2.6ottawa_biatch 2.5broadway 2.4mapleleafpoker 2.4zach6668 2.3------------------------tulane 1.9rinswun 1.9fenxis 1.9mrdannyg 1.6daveyg 1.5sbriand 1.4------------------------strategy 1.1------------------------
It takes two seconds to update your roster though.I don't think it's fair that just because he submits his line-up until December, that he shouldn't have to update them everyday.
Owen Nolan 10/30/2008 Lower body injury, day-to-day.meh... it's not like he's on the IR or anything like that. Though at this point, 2 wks later...

Last night he played Vybrony who isn't even on his team anymore. Why would you not play Blake over Nolan? I could see if it was a superstar like Crosby or something, but Owen Nolan???This isn't fair at all, when guys like Jeff and Davey are actually taking the time to put out quality line ups.

Last night he played Vybrony who isn't even on his team anymore. Why would you not play Blake over Nolan? I could see if it was a superstar like Crosby or something, but Owen Nolan???This isn't fair at all, when guys like Jeff and Davey are actually taking the time to put out quality line ups.
I do have more of a problem with Vyborny that Nolan actually... Vyborny signed in Europe in April, so it's not like he's a valid player.There's being busy not keeping up with your DTD developments of your players and then there's missing significant developments.
I do have more of a problem with Vyborny that Nolan actually... Vyborny signed in Europe in April, so it's not like he's a valid player.There's being busy not keeping up with your DTD developments of your players and then there's missing significant developments.
my issue is that it looks bad when its a team in rebuilding mode. If Jay or Nell missed lineups, no one would question it as much. (and Id be happy) But when a rebuilding team does do with little concern......sorry, but makes me wonder if its a smart ploy to improve their draft position.I know I have voiced my objections to our draft positioning before, but I think this is a clear example of why it looks bad when someone chooses to not make an effort to put out the best lineup.
This isn't fair at all, when guys like Jeff and Davey are actually taking the time to put out quality line ups.
Why you gotta bring me into this. You must be implying that my team sucks. :club: Once guys start scoring like they SHOULD be, ahem Toews-Byfuglien-Stafford-Mesazros and Williams comes back from injury, I'll start moving up in the standings.
Send him some private messages, and if he doesn't respond we should address it.
this was done earlier in the season.bert has been lights out and nobody seemed to want to give me anything for him, so I figured I'd at least place him as strategically as possible to further my interests. I was kind of ticked that I got a bunch of hate for not shopping around before, then no offers for the last month or so when I made it pretty clear he was available.
fwiw, Mike had no other playable options when he left vyborny in his lineup yesterday.
I'm cool with waiting an hour to see if he fixes the little goofs with today's lineup.
bert has been lights out and nobody seemed to want to give me anything for him, so I figured I'd at least place him as strategically as possible to further my interests. I was kind of ticked that I got a bunch of hate for not shopping around before, then no offers for the last month or so when I made it pretty clear he was available.
how did leaving him on Jay's team and taking Moulson strategically benefit you?

Mike's scoresheet for tonight. Tulane Flyers G A Jarret Stoll 1 0 Jeff Carter 1 0 Saku Koivu 1 0 Michal Handzus 1 0 Owen Nolan 0 2 Rusl Fedotenko 0 1 Philippe Boucher 0 1 Sergei Zubov 0 1 Kimmo Timonen 0 1 Roman Hamrlik 0 0 Goalie GA Canadiens 6

The Tulane Flyers put up a score of 4.0, every single person on his roster got a point....too bad he played the asdfjkl;, who put up a league night high of 8.0.....Everybody should be afraid...
I, for one, am downright terrified of your lineup for tomorrow night's game. By "terrified" I mean "I wish I was playing you and Kamil Kreps and no goalies".
The Tulane Flyers put up a score of 4.0, every single person on his roster got a point....too bad he played the asdfjkl;, who put up a league night high of 8.0.....Everybody should be afraid...
nice...awesome.

Standings after tonight assuming all scores hold up.Division SupremeAltona Maroons 13-4-1 27asdfjkl; 11-7-0 22Broadway 10-7-1 21Royal Oak Fearsome Beavers 8-9-1 17BlackDevilHawks 5-12-1 11Tugnutt DivisionThe Injured Reserve 9-8-1 19Blindsides 8-10-0 16Tulane Flyers 6-12-0 12Halifax Moneyshots 6-12-0 12Kansas City Reserves 3-14-1 7Gilmour DivisionWhalers 12-6-0 24Lost Cause 11-6-0 22Shaftsbury Wheat Ales 10-7-0 20Newmarket Hurricanes 9-7-1 19Ottawa Limidonks 8-8-1 17