• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE THE DOGS IN THE PIC U AND YOUR WIFE! YOU R A LOOSER. DID YOU MAKE LOTS OF INTERNET PALS HERE ON THIS SITE. I HOPE SO. FOR ALL TIME U LOOSERS SPEND HERE I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU YOU MADE AT LEAST 1 BUDDY. GET A LIFE!

YOUR VERY CREATIVE. DID U LEARN THIS HERE IN THE INTERNET BLOG WORLD? YOU ALSO NEED HELP! I KNOW A GOOD SHRINK I CAN SEE IF I CAN GET YOU A DEAL. AND MAYBE ALL YOUR INTERNET BUDDIES TOO. YOU ALL NEED HELP. LET ME WARN YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES DONT PLAY WITH ME. I PLAY 4 FUN BUT I NEVER LOSE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH ME TAKE DOWN 1 OR BOTH OF THE 22K TOURNEYS ON THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH. YOU ALL CAN LEARN SOMETHING BY WATCHING ME. ESPECIALLY HOW TO DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAND B4 U PUSH ALL IN.

you must be an old fart! bring some of that wisdem to the table sometime and i will eat you alive. you also need to get a life. dont fall into this internet life with the rest of these dummies or you will become a super loser like all of them. bunch of broke btches that cant afford to play so they come here and talk about it.lmao@allofumorons including you daniel.

wow that was him posting before.PokerStars Game #19130430331: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2008/07/26 - 23:04:18 (ET)Table 'Augeias III' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: oscardon ($4.05 in chips) Seat 2: DGaz360 ($3.85 in chips) Seat 3: The69Mets ($10.45 in chips) Seat 4: versulotti ($20.50 in chips) Seat 5: antistuff ($11.95 in chips) Seat 6: loluno007 ($7.90 in chips) loluno007 said, "y"loluno007 said, "scared"antistuff said, "if you ever wanna knwo why you shouldnt call raises with tt96 or whatever that was stop by fcp"oscardon: posts small blind $0.05loluno007 said, "lol"DGaz360: posts big blind $0.10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to antistuff [Ad 7h 2h Ac]The69Mets: folds versulotti: folds antistuff: raises $0.25 to $0.35loluno007 said, "run away"loluno007: calls $0.35loluno007 said, "i got the bank 4 it"oscardon: folds DGaz360: calls $0.25*** FLOP *** [8c 4s Ts]DGaz360: bets $1.05antistuff: raises $3.15 to $4.20loluno007: raises $3.35 to $7.55 and is all-inantistuff said, "actually im gonna go to full tilt and play a little higher"DGaz360: calls $2.45 and is all-inantistuff: calls $3.35*** TURN *** [8c 4s Ts] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [8c 4s Ts Qh] [Kh]*** SHOW DOWN ***antistuff: shows [Ad 7h 2h Ac] (a pair of Aces)loluno007: shows [4h 9s 8s 4d] (three of a kind, Fours)loluno007 collected $7.70 from side potloluno007 said, "thx"DGaz360: shows [Td 3h 2d 8h] (two pair, Tens and Eights)antistuff said, "lol"loluno007 collected $11.05 from main potloluno007 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $19.70 Main pot $11.05. Side pot $7.70. | Rake $0.95 Board [8c 4s Ts Qh Kh]Seat 1: oscardon (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: DGaz360 (big blind) showed [Td 3h 2d 8h] and lost with two pair, Tens and EightsSeat 3: The69Mets folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: versulotti folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: antistuff showed [Ad 7h 2h Ac] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 6: loluno007 (button) showed [4h 9s 8s 4d] and won ($18.75) with three of a kind, Foursapparently he is better than me. i wonder why he won't play me at higher stakes?then he offered to send me the money back after this hand. i told him he can keep it, that my blinds are usually how much i just lost. then he told me to stop whining and he was going to send it to me so i would stop crying. im highly amused.

Yeah, joke accounts really aren't that persistent typically. They're overbearing, but they show some moderation...and they wouldn't have randomly deleted their first post. In summary: awesome.