New table and no PT stats on either player still in the hand. Against unknowns, is it better to shove or fold here?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)SB ($350.10)BB ($197)UTG ($184)UTG+1 ($200)Hero ($211.30)MP2 ($200)CO ($309)Button ($246)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with qh.gif, qs.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $8, Hero raises to $24, 2 folds, Button calls $24, 1 fold, BB raises to $197, UTG+1 folds, Hero?

You need 40.5% equity to call in this spot if the button folds.Results from http:\\www.HoldEmRanger.com 287,667,072 evaluations, 168 hole card combosPre-flop Wins Ties Equity39.64% 0.22% 39.86% ( QQ ) 59.92% 0.22% 60.14% ( KK+, AK ) So it's close.I'd probably call as you have moron equity + the Button will call sometimes and he can never have a hand that beats you and he may be stealing the BB's AK outs.Pretty thin though.

You need 40.5% equity to call in this spot if the button folds.Results from http:\\www.HoldEmRanger.com 287,667,072 evaluations, 168 hole card combosPre-flop Wins Ties Equity39.64% 0.22% 39.86% ( QQ ) 59.92% 0.22% 60.14% ( KK+, AK ) So it's close.I'd probably call as you have moron equity + the Button will call sometimes and he can never have a hand that beats you and he may be stealing the BB's AK outs.Pretty thin though.
/thread.Because of the stove calc, I'd call pretty fast cause people with TT, JJ and AQ are stupid too.

Given that the button flat called, I think the BB's range is probably going to be wider than KK and AA, so I think it's a call.

New table and no PT stats on either player still in the hand. Against unknowns, is it better to shove or fold here?
Given that you're also an unknown to the villain, I think this is a fold. Marginal though.
I'd probably call as you have moron equity + the Button will call sometimes and he can never have a hand that beats you and he may be stealing the BB's AK outs.
I folded - button called and they both had AK and the board was all low so they chopped with Ace High.No guts no glory obv
I folded - button called and they both had AK and the board was all low so they chopped with Ace High.No guts no glory obv
This was truly the best case scenario. I don't think this is going to happen enough to make calling a good play.

Honestly, I feel that when people make huge overshove like that, it's AK like 80+% of the time.Marginal either way though.

People who are saying fold, you seriously think that AK is not in the BB's range?If an unknown three bets and the button calls, whats your best option with AK in the BB?Calling and c/f when you miss? Folding cause you put them on AA/KK only? Almost everyone is going to be shoving it in here with AK in the BB.