99 In Bb Facing 2 Shorties Shoves

Turbo structure, blind increase to 100/200 next handNo real readsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB (t2640)Hero (t3965)UTG (t560)UTG+1 (t1090)MP1 (t3110)MP2 (t3895)MP3 (t1105)CO (t1585)Button (t2385)Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 :ts , 9 :club: . 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t1090, 2 folds, MP3 raises to t1105, 3 folds, Hero ???!?!?!????!

Tough spot because you could be way behind a higher PP and racing ahead of overcards. Best case scenario is they both have overcards that overlap (or lower PPs). That said, you're getting about 3-1 and can call without getting crippled if you lose. Is this an MTT?

Meh, we're really only going to show a profit if one of them has a PP under 99 and the other has overs, or of course if they both have 99-. We're not a favorite to fade four overcards, and I would be more inclined to call if there was a nice sidepot I could still win after the second shove. I dump it, but I play turbo tourneys pretty tight when I've got a decent stack.The original shover was UTG+1, so he probably has a decent hand.

Tough spot because you could be way behind a higher PP and racing ahead of overcards. Best case scenario is they both have overcards that overlap (or lower PPs). That said, you're getting about 3-1 and can call without getting crippled if you lose. Is this an MTT?
Yea it is MTT.My thinking:The original raiser has a range I beat and I don't think I;m bad against the second guy either. Added to that, there's a decent chance I'm against aces which are outdrawing each other or an underpair. Also, given the turbo structure, I feel you have to push any possible small edge you have to chip up.

I don't think UTG+1 needs a great hand to shove his 7 BBs and I don't think MP3 needs a fantastic hand either to play here knowing that UTG+1 has a wide range. I call here because of the odds that we are getting and because we aren't crippled if we lose. It's close though and I don't think folding is terrible.

I don't think UTG+1 needs a great hand to shove his 7 BBs and I don't think MP3 needs a fantastic hand either to play here knowing that UTG+1 has a wide range. I call here because of the odds that we are getting and because we aren't crippled if we lose.

This doesnt look like its near the payout structure, so I fold it. The problem with calling is you have to play this hand OOP post flop, and there is literally no flop you like except a set, which you dont have the odds to hunt for.If it were in the payout structure and could reasonably expect the other stack to cooperate and check down, then its a bit better but its still marginal.doh....read MP2s stack not MP3 who's all in. With the correct stacks Id say the EV for calling is very close.

This doesnt look like its near the payout structure, so I fold it. The problem with calling is you have to play this hand OOP post flop, and there is literally no flop you like except a set, which you dont have the odds to hunt for.If it were in the payout structure and could reasonably expect the other stack to cooperate and check down, then its a bit better but its still marginal.
They are both aipf. There should be no post flop play.
Yea it is MTT.My thinking:The original raiser has a range I beat and I don't think I;m bad against the second guy either. Added to that, there's a decent chance I'm against aces which are outdrawing each other or an underpair. Also, given the turbo structure, I feel you have to push any possible small edge you have to chip up.
Yeh, definitely agree with this and would call.
I don't think UTG+1 needs a great hand to shove his 7 BBs and I don't think MP3 needs a fantastic hand either to play here knowing that UTG+1 has a wide range. I call here because of the odds that we are getting and because we aren't crippled if we lose. It's close though and I don't think folding is terrible.
This too.I think they're ranges are both pretty wide in a turbo, and that we're not allways behind 4 seperate overcards.