PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t22082)UTG (t3980)UTG+1 (t47811)MP1 (t19224)MP2 (t14830)CO (t21665)Button (t10110)SB (t5299)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aclub.gif, Qheart.gif. 3 folds, MP2 raises to t4800, 1 fold, Button raises to t9985, Hero?No reads, I just got switched on tables and have been here for less than an orbit.

Fold without hesitation.MP2 is short (just over 10BB not including antes) and raises for 1/3 his stack - big red flag. Then Button, who is also short, decides he's prepared to call off his chips and make a stand here. I highly doubt MP2 is going to raise 1/3 of his stack and fold to a reraise, and your AQ does not hold up well against both of them.Also, and I'm not sure how relevant this should be, there are two other very short stacks at your table so you're in good shape to move up a few spots soon.

Yea.. this seems like an auto fold. Against two opponents who are most likely going to call you should definitely be folding here. Even if your hand is good preflop your still all in against two opponents without a made hand. Without any information on the players it would be very hard to put them both on weaker aces, which is what you'd have to be able to do in order to call here and that doesn't seem probable that all three of you would have strong enough Aces to put in a raise/reraise. So in all likely hood you're looking at a pocket pair and some A,x, which means you're probably flipping against the pair and at best you have to think that one of your aces is gone as an out. Yea, I don't think we can make the call here. Wait for a better spot to try to accumulate chips.

Interesting situation.I'd fold because AQ three handed to a raise and re-raise can't be any good, and you can pick off blinds to keep your stack healthy. I'd play with the first raiser but muck after the re-raiser enters the pot. At these 2.20 type turbos, he's liable to be making that play with KQ/KJ/AT/AJ/Certainly 55-JJ. Can't call the re-raise though. What did they have?What if your hand was AK? Would you push?

I think I'm making a fairly tight fold here...Too many times one of your A outs is duped and one of your opponents has a mid to high pocket pair. It would be extremely unlikely for you to be up against two medium pocket pairs or two A's with kickers smaller than yours...Fold and let them fight it out.

I dont think folding AQ here is a tight fold at all. Against either one of these players I shove. Against two, nope.
Quite right, sir.:shiftinganotherpieceofthepokerpuzzleintotherightplaceface:

Instafold.When you think about cashing in sngs, you have to figure out how many flips you can risk between the start of the sng and when the bubble bursts.If you're taking say 3-4 allin flips for all your chips at a one table sng, you probably won't be cashing often enough to make much money.I try to take between 0-1 flips during a sng. If I take a hit early, I'll might have to take two.I don't have much experience with 2 table sngs, but you probably still want to avoid this situations as much as possible.

I don't have much experience with 2 table sngs, but you probably still want to avoid this situations as much as possible.
Considering the chip stacks and the buy in i'm pretty certain this is a 180 man tournament
I dont think folding AQ here is a tight fold at all. Against either one of these players I shove. Against two, nope.
it was a good fold regardless of what they ended up showing. you really dont wana take aq 3 handed in this spot. some of your outs have to be gone. and one is likely to turn over a pair.