George Carlin Has Died.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's pretty messed up, agreed.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvery clever, sir.I always like seeing the really dogmatic ones create their own vision of God. It's amusing."OOHHH GOD WILL BURN ALL THOSE PEOPLE I DONT LIKE WHEN THEY DIE!""George Carlin died because he he didn't believe in GOD!"I mean, how far does your head have to be up your a$$ to believe that?

It's also amusing to see all of our religious posters sinning against their own God.Lemme explain: Cheering the death of someone you don't like is your form or getting vindication or enjoying wrath... a very dangerous sin. Also, speaking for God as to who is saved and who is not is also a very bad sin (pride). Only God knows who's sins are forgiven and who's are not. Also, if you believe in the divine plan, then you should know that Carlin HAD to be here. He had no CHOICE! It seems very odd to turn the knife only days after the guy died.Haha It's funny to see religious morons take their battle to public forums and try to fit their "facts" into reality.I believe the character I am talking about is Dutch? The one who believes AIDS was created by God to punish George Carlin... hmmm. That's funny, I actually study the AIDS virus at the CDC and it is, in fact, a virus. I bet you hate dam dang homos and gews and others who dont think like we Gawd-fearing 'mericans, dontcha Dutch?**Desclaimer: religious scholars and those who struggle with questions about our existence are exempt from the above. They are incredibly valuable to our world, and it is a shame that the little people have to give their studies such a bad name**

It's also amusing to see all of our religious posters sinning against their own God.Lemme explain: Cheering the death of someone you don't like is your form or getting vindication or enjoying wrath... a very dangerous sin. Also, speaking for God as to who is saved and who is not is also a very bad sin (pride). Only God knows who's sins are forgiven and who's are not. Also, if you believe in the divine plan, then you should know that Carlin HAD to be here. He had no CHOICE! It seems very odd to turn the knife only days after the guy died.Haha It's funny to see religious morons take their battle to public forums and try to fit their "facts" into reality.I believe the character I am talking about is Dutch? The one who believes AIDS was created by God to punish George Carlin... hmmm. That's funny, I actually study the AIDS virus at the CDC and it is, in fact, a virus. I bet you hate dam dang homos and gews and others who dont think like we Gawd-fearing 'mericans, dontcha Dutch?**Desclaimer: religious scholars and those who struggle with questions about our existence are exempt from the above. They are incredibly valuable to our world, and it is a shame that the little people have to give their studies such a bad name**
I think most of these guys were joking. Like Carlin did. In his life and shit, you know? Lighten the **** up.
lol apparently you don't know anything about the bible because if you did it would be OBVIOUS that george carlin is burning in hell right now. and its also our duty as christians to point out that he is in hell so others can learn from it and not bring any more plagues like aides and cancer to humanity.