2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluff called DM's 1/2 pot river bet w/ Q hi and its goooooooot!!!!
that's his 3rd Q high calldown to go with 2 A high calldowns. only bad river call I can think of him making was with a 5 on that hand where dario showed K8 2pair.mark
No, but the only reason I'm railing is to get Mark's report on what they eat and what FCP'er they snub tonight.TID FLUFF :D:club::D:ts
josh is having pizza, casey a sub, jesse a sub, casey friend meatball sub, scott reeses pieces.mark
josh is having pizza, casey a sub, jesse a sub, casey friend meatball sub, scott reeses pieces.mark
Sigh......my house is there :ts. Guessing meatball sub is my friend that stayed behind after I left :club:.

lolly??? seriously???Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:01:58Lolly Introduced to the Final TableJustin Filtz is currently sucking on an ice lolly. I don't think I've ever seen any one sucking on an ice lolly at the final table. In fact, ice based food products seem to be a rarity in pokerooms these day, well, any day for that matter. Perhaps if Filtz wins here today, ice lolly in hand, he can start a trend.

From Tao of Poker....Event #31 Shorthanded: Dario is the chipleader with 4 to go. One of my European sources mentioned that Dario is in the middle of a horrendous losing streak playing pit games at the Wynn. The former Magic the Gathering champion apparently has a jones for action. Degenadario was rumored to be stuck six figures... all away from the poker tables (both live and online). First place pays $528K. I hope that's enough to get everyone's favorite Italian wunderkind unstuck. In the meantime, Dario has been desperately trying to collect debts all week from various online players and circuit regulars who owe him money for one reason or another.

did he really just say that? how professional...
Did he just say Fluff's hand hurts cause "He's been dating himself a little too much?"WOW!
HOLY **** WOW!!!!!! Jesus. Seriously people, I hope you guys email ESPN too. Unbelievably unprofessional. How retarded is he to think he can say some of these things?