Vegas Trip Report-- Feedback Requested

if you do not want to read all of it I have marked the two situations with **** that I am looking for feedback. I also want to put a disclaimer that I have only average ability. I have been a member for almost three years but have not played enough to achieve the ability of my fellow fcp'ers--- here we goMy buddy -- does not play poker ( his loss) arrive and head straight for Bail hali. We play for beers in a reverse handicap system. Why take money from friends if your not playing poker??? The system is based on the handicaps of the holes. The handicap hole number 18 is worth 18 beers, all the way down to the the hardest hole being worth one beer. We also play sandies, snakes, greenies and birdies. basically I get my butt kicked. i head to the bar and order 14 Mich ultras. The bartender responds with WOW! I asked if there was a problem. He advised at that price ( 90+) I should just get the cab to stop at a store. I appreciated the suggestion but asked what i would drink on the way to the store? He conceeded and got the beers!! Anyway I should have went home right there--- I mean how many people can say they made a Vegas local say WOW! -- Mastercard says--- PRICELESS!!!I check in at the Monte Carlo and head to wsop to check satellites and be a groupie! Busted in a satellite -- nothing really to tell, my donk powers sent me railing. I went to the watch a little of the 1500 limit hold'em. Daniel was at a table no where near the rail. Pretty RUDE-- Gees-- I notice Shannon Elizabeth on a table right at the rail! All I can say is thank the lord for short shirts! I can offically confirm that Ms. Elizabeth wears thong underwear! She kept pulling it down but for the grace of god it kept rising up! here us is a link of a picture with me behind her! ( arms crossed thinking of cold water in order not to get too excited!!)http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/ph...p;e=274&p=8 pretty rude of the photgrapher to not include my face-- gees I would like to thank Ms. Elizabeth for her display. After that no need to spend 500 at the spearmeint Rhino.my arms were crossed because they only sell beast at the wsop bar. They wanted 2.50-- whatever I told the bartender I only pay 2.50 for Olde English 800! I have to have some sort of standard. He laughed and I was on my way back to the room for a cold shower. the rest of the trip was golf and poker. Thursday- destroyed all the grass at bear's best and then headed to Planet Hollywood for 1-2 no limit. I want to say I had the easiest table in the world. i do not know what return one should expect but some of you guys could have made hundreds on this table. Very few raises preflop and if there was one usually only eight bucks. The raises were few and far between and if there was one you could easily define their hand. I played for five hours before the following two hands felted me!**********Hand 1 --- looking for feedback-- up 60Q8 off( had 160 in my stack) on the button--- raised (10) everyone folded but a middle position limper. the flop was Q 10 6 rainbow. Checked to me and I bet 20 into 23 dollar pot. She had a stack of about $53 dollars in front of her. she called from this stack . The turn was a king. I hated this card and honestly did not know what to do after she checked. I decided I was not folding for 33 so I bet 30. Well she thinks and then moves her arm grabs 100 in chips from a stack and raises. i thought this was the other players stack. I asked the dealer about this and his response was I should know and if i don't then I have to ask him. That is BS. SO every hand I enter i should say dealer how much do they have. I am sure a dealers would love this. That would not get old!!! Why would card rooms not require all chips to be in the same location??? I folded and she showed the nuts with AJ. Nice call on the flop--- whatever Is this normal for cash games or tournaments? not experienced but didn't seem fair--- oh well cost me 30 ( sixty for the hand) very next handhand 2 --- one limper and I look down in the cutoff at AA with one limper--- giddup up-- make it 10 and the limper calls. flop J 6 7 two diamonds. limper bets 20. I thought a bit and since the game was soft a set is not a worry. believe me no one would flop a set and bet in this game. I decided to push for my last 90. My heart stopped when she insta called but she tabled J9. Of course the turn was 10 and river an 8. oh well was tired and called it a night--Friday played army golf at wolf creek in mesquite-- if you have not played it what are you waiting for--- unbelievableFriday night went to play 1-2 nl at hooters. I was told by a local that the game is a cash cow. if you are looking for action this is your place. people betting 15-20 bucks preflop with Q2. Was in over my head but that is what tourists do--- I played for three hours till a situation occurred that really rubbed me the wrong way******* looking for feedbackmiddle postion called. I then folded and the button made it 15. The limper asked if he called would he check it down. The raiser said sure. he called and both turned up their hands. What the hell is going on? I would have called if that was going on. I asked the dealer who said this is the players option. they showed K7 and Q9. I had folded A8. I figure no worries-- The next hand the same thing happens same guy limps I fold and the cutoff ( same raiser) raises to 15. limper calls and they agree to check it down. I immediately pick my chips up said this is not poker and cashed out. have you guys ever experienced this. I was in shock! is this allowed. do other card rooms allow this?Went and played at the Monte carlo and got on a plane Saturday back to the farm!!! Left $200 in vegas and considering my donkish ability felt pretty good about it.** Sorry for the length-- I do not post often ( approx 10) so do not really know protocol. Hopefully i will not get flamed to bad--- bets of Luck

i <3 Bets of Luck.Okay so Hand one: Did she take the money from off of the table or was it sitting next to her on the table? If it was on the table then you should have been paying more attention to this. If it was off the table then that is NOT allowed.Hand 2: I've seen it before, it's usually between two people that know each other and would rather not felt each other. However this can work to your advantage because you can see what types of cards they are doing what with and in what position. You can use this info later and try to take their mobnies.

no the chips were on the table. I know it is my job to be aware! It doesn't seem right though. You could have chips on you left, right and middle. It would be easy to lose track of an players total. I not really worried about it going forward sense I will be wary. it just seems deceptive. Why would card rooms not require chips to be in one location.in the other card room that seemed like collusion to me. i was okay with it once but two hands in a row I thought was crazy. why should, in my opinion collusion be tolerated. If i fold fearing a raise, why should others be allowed to make agreement and call. It seems to me a vital point of poker is having to make a call knowing you might have to call additional bets. You do get info but does not seems equitable to all players

Hand 1: Fold preflop. This was just a bad hand all around. Hand 2: I've seen it done on a few occasions. It's not collusion, it's a cash game, what would they get out of doing this? They're just idiot donkeys usually and do it randomly for no real reason, except they probably have a crap hand and don't know what they're doing.

Hand 1: Yeah that sucks, but if you it is the players responsability to know. I tend to err on the side of caution, and ask if there is ANYTHING questionable about someone's stack. But now you know and probably will do the same.Hand 2: In Vegas this tends to happen more and more. Because people who arent in the poker scene don't realize that this is terrible ettiquete, it happens all over town. Tourists, what you going to do? I usually take the information and try to attack them as a result.

thanks for the responses--- Hand 1 -- i played this badly and learned a lot from this hand. I will though, always be amazed that card rooms allowed people to have multiple stacks! It really is not hard to keep your stck together. Especially in a 1-2 nl game where there are not a ton of chips on the tableHand 2 -- one thing i did not not report, both times they agreed to check it down before the flop they turned their hands immediately. Then the dealer ran the flop, turn and river. I wouldn't have liked it if they just would have check every street but to turn their hands up and then run the board seemed gross. I could not get out of there fast enough--

i pay $4 a bottle for McEwans in vegas...and you pay 6.25 ish for a michelob!?you got robbed on so many levels
QFT you coulda had Fiji water for that price
Where did you find Mcewans foe $4 in Vegas?
hehehehe...suprisingly...where i stay...The Saharawhen i got there after golfing i see a sign in the registration lobby about the "party pit" and Beers from around the world!i go check it out..and theyve got about 50 bottles displayed....my eyes IMMEDIATELY lock with the McEwans label....had a couple seizures..then got a couple from the bartender...hugged one..then took the other in a cab with me and downt eh strip to the Monte Carlo to brag to everyone of my find!HAHAHAHAHA
hehehehe...suprisingly...where i stay...The Saharawhen i got there after golfing i see a sign in the registration lobby about the "party pit" and Beers from around the world!i go check it out..and theyve got about 50 bottles displayed....my eyes IMMEDIATELY lock with the McEwans label....had a couple seizures..then got a couple from the bartender...hugged one..then took the other in a cab with me and downt eh strip to the Monte Carlo to brag to everyone of my find!HAHAHAHAHA
cool, i usuually dont venture any further north of the Wynn but I might have to check it out next time if I cant find it anywhere else. $4 is a steal for anything on the strip let alone a premium beer
i pay $4 a bottle for McEwans in vegas...and you pay 6.25 ish for a michelob!?you got robbed on so many levels
I sure did get robbed--- but that is product of Bali hali country club--- the course is arguably in the top 100 in the US so they price every thing accordingly--- but on the bright side they did give me free matches!!! :club:
Friday played army golf at wolf creek in mesquite-- if you have not played it what are you waiting for--- unbelievable
QFTThe most awesome course I've ever played.

what was your favorite hole? I can't decide-- both par fives on the back are tied for me! yeah it is only about and hour and 15 minutes from vegas. any golfer has got to play it once. I would suggest that you pick the proper set of tees. It is as hard as it is scenic. If you play tees out of your league then the view might be ruined!!