Super System Ii - About Daniel's Chapter

I posted this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=105961on the draw forum, so if anyone can help.Basically the text available on Doyle's room site has some info missing. If anyone could type that, it'd be great. It's not much, I think just a couple of hand charts.I just thought this would get more views here than on the book forum, and this would add to our resources and stuff.So if this could stay here for a little while before being moved/deleted, thanks.

I posted this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=105961on the draw forum, so if anyone can help.Basically the text available on Doyle's room site has some info missing. If anyone could type that, it'd be great. It's not much, I think just a couple of hand charts.I just thought this would get more views here than on the book forum, and this would add to our resources and stuff.So if this could stay here for a little while before being moved/deleted, thanks.
Why don't you quit being a cheapskate and go get the book instead of starting dumbass threads twice?

As shown above, you are in a classic Way Ahead/Way Behind situation, so the right move is to check. Making a new thread in this spot is definitely a spew.

1. shipping fee on amazon to where I live costs $202. downloaded version lacks the exact same info3. if the thread is stupid, just let it die

1. shipping fee on amazon to where I live costs $202. downloaded version lacks the exact same info3. if the thread is stupid, just let it die
Lol you play poker but won't shell out an extra $20 to get the book that you obviously want? Put it on your birthday/Christmas list then and let someone else get it for you. But quit bitching about the online versions leaving stuff out. They leave it out so you'll buy the friggin' book! They gotta make money like everyone else.
Lol you play poker but won't shell out an extra $20 to get the book that you obviously want? Put it on your birthday/Christmas list then and let someone else get it for you. But quit bitching about the online versions leaving stuff out. They leave it out so you'll buy the friggin' book! They gotta make money like everyone else.
I didn't see him bitch once, he is only asking for help. Why don't you stop being a prick and not respond if you're going to help him find it.
I didn't see him bitch once, he is only asking for help. Why don't you stop being a prick and not respond if you're going to help him find it.
I second that. He wasnt asking how to steal a book of of a web site. He is on a site that distributes it legally. If you dont like it dont read the thread.

It basically says. push, push and push some more until you go broke or get lucky. You know, basic new player adive on how to win big these days. If you can't afford the $20 to purchase it, just go with that philosophy.