I don't know if anyone else has notices anything, or if it just my PCbut there are some glitches that are a bit wierd... on a 'hand analysis' hand, there is a flop card being shows before DN has talked about it (2d) then the flop comes out and it was meant to be Ad and didn't change.also on the new 25/50 vids, part 2 freezes about halfway through.anyone else find these or any other bugs?

I was listening to Annette Obrestad's second video, AGAIN cursing the microscopic screen :D and suddenly I was interrupted, so I look for the pause button ... :club: No Pause Button :ts ?? So I right click and do a rewind ... the screen vanishes and we are back at the 'Home' ... BUT the Annette dialogue is STILL going on :4h . Wait, there is more .... :D ... I start up the same Annette video and it starts back from the beginning :D with the sound track from the previous session AND the beginning soundtrack superimposed, like two people are talking at the same time. :5c .Ok, well ... it might be kind of cool to clone Annette Obrestad and have two of them lecturing, but at the same time it is just a little wierd. I stopped it, went back to the beginning, and relaunched the video and it was ok, but I had to go through the whole thing again.Pause Button boys! :D Hope this helps. Bugs discovered in the interests of making PokerVT a better site. :3h

Pause Button boys! :ts
Sounds like summat went screwy, all vids i've seen have Pause button and a timebar you can click-drag on :club:
Sounds like summat went screwy, all vids i've seen have Pause button and a timebar you can click-drag on :ts
I double-checked and on all the Annette Obrestad videos ... NO PAUSE BUTTON and NO TIMEBAR :excl:I think that there are some limitations on her videos because she is recording them in Norway for an hour and the raw feed is then sent to the PokerVT Honchos" (Gee, I am quoting FCPBob now ... :4h ) ... so there is a video posting glitch to iron out.With all the glitches to iron out ... maybe I should send them some of my shirts to iron also :5c ... kidding guys ... launching any site automatically means you will be hip-deep in Bugs to fix for six months. When I launched a business site (www.epicureal.com) there were enough bugs to make the programers bring Raid to work for a few months. Your work is appreciated .oO(As long as you deliver ... :D )They HAVE to INCREASE the SCREEN SIZE and IMPROVE the RESOLUTION! :D You cannot read the stack sizes and very few of the important details on her screens. Thank God she is using a multicoloured deck. Tech guys on FCP ... weigh in on this one. Is it possible to do? :club:

Just checked and the first one i tried (5 of 6) has the everything I said, weird.I agree on the res should be upped, it's useful to see the comparative stack sizes, bets etc..

I was listening to Annette Obrestad's second video, AGAIN cursing the microscopic screen :D and suddenly I was interrupted, so I look for the pause button ... :club: No Pause Button :ts ?? So I right click and do a rewind ... the screen vanishes and we are back at the 'Home' ... BUT the Annette dialogue is STILL going on :4h . Wait, there is more .... :D ... I start up the same Annette video and it starts back from the beginning :D with the sound track from the previous session AND the beginning soundtrack superimposed, like two people are talking at the same time. :5c .Ok, well ... it might be kind of cool to clone Annette Obrestad and have two of them lecturing, but at the same time it is just a little wierd. I stopped it, went back to the beginning, and relaunched the video and it was ok, but I had to go through the whole thing again.Pause Button boys! :D Hope this helps. Bugs discovered in the interests of making PokerVT a better site. :3h
Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's greatly appreciated!In regards to Annette's videos being small and poor resolution the team at Poker VT is on it. All pros will be using the same equipment for upcoming sessions so that the quality is the same all the way around.Thanks again,

Can anyone else see the last part of 5/10cash game? Goes to 'Preparing Video' on mine but does nothing else, all the others work fine

I have a issue thats bothering me. Its not really a bug or a glitch but I'll post it here anyway. When you click on "What's New" The only thing there is the title and the date added. There's no link, and it doesn't even say who made the video or what section to find it in. You just have to blindly hunt around the site to try to find it. Its very annoying.

I have a issue thats bothering me. Its not really a bug or a glitch but I'll post it here anyway. When you click on "What's New" The only thing there is the title and the date added. There's no link, and it doesn't even say who made the video or what section to find it in. You just have to blindly hunt around the site to try to find it. Its very annoying.
That's one of the things they know they have to improve.