Lost My Cell Phone

so, within a span of about year (or less), i have lost another cell phone. The first one was attached to my belt, but must have fallen out somehow. The most recent one, to tell you the truth, not sure where it went. I normally have it at work turned on and realized that while driving home it wasn't with me, so I figure it would be at work. Got to work and no friggin phone. Called my number and automatically goes to voicemail. Which suggest that it has been picked up by someone and turned it off. ****ers!!Having no cell phone is very stressful. Its like your lifeline to the world!Anyways, just wanted to vent. Have a good weekend!

i'll look around for it here.
Its a Sony Ericsson W580..Thanks in advance

May be just a dead battery also. I'm thinking of canceling the insurance on one of mine cuz it cost $5 a month and then a $50 co-pay.Sooooo...if you can just go about 11 months without breaking or loosing it... you're better off just buying another crappy phone.(I'm referring to my kids phone... not my iPhone which is the coolest thing ever and I hate MAC stuff usually)

Is this it?sony-ericsson-w580.jpg
yes, that's it. except the color of the buttons is not exactly the same.. :club:

okay, so i think i know what happened to my phone.i remember taking my jacket off before going into my car and i believe i had put my phone on the roof and forgot all about it when i drove off. after driving for a bit, i kinda heard a noise of some sort hitting my car..i may have to walk the route the i drive to see if the phone is on the road..wish me luck!

I had an older ericsson phone (w600i) which i loved.Sony-Ericsson-W600i.jpgI recently got a new phone and was thinking about getting the phone you had. The reviews I read said that it was hard to text (small buttons) and that the buttons were apt to crack. Did you have any of these problems, I mean before you lost it.

okay, so i think i know what happened to my phone.i remember taking my jacket off before going into my car and i believe i had put my phone on the roof and forgot all about it when i drove off. after driving for a bit, i kinda heard a noise of some sort hitting my car..i may have to walk the route the i drive to see if the phone is on the road..wish me luck!
Take another phone with you and keep calling your lost phone. It's worth a shot.
I had an older ericsson phone (w600i) which i loved.Sony-Ericsson-W600i.jpgI recently got a new phone and was thinking about getting the phone you had. The reviews I read said that it was hard to text (small buttons) and that the buttons were apt to crack. Did you have any of these problems, I mean before you lost it.
i had that phone before the one i lost. also liked this one, but the w580 was slimmer. no problems with the buttons. it also has a great speaker with mega bass. i'm thinking of getting the same one or the K8501022800247_f93df87264.jpg

If I can make it until August it will be the first time I've gone a whole year without breaking or losing a phone since high school...I'm keeping my fingers crossed

so, within a span of about year (or less), i have lost another cell phone. The first one was attached to my belt, but must have fallen out somehow. The most recent one, to tell you the truth, not sure where it went. I normally have it at work turned on and realized that while driving home it wasn't with me, so I figure it would be at work. Got to work and no friggin phone. Called my number and automatically goes to voicemail. Which suggest that it has been picked up by someone and turned it off. ****ers!!Having no cell phone is very stressful. Its like your lifeline to the world!Anyways, just wanted to vent. Have a good weekend!
STOP IT.Ok, you have a cell phone. We all do. Put it in your pocket, unless you expect to get into a quick-dial duel.