PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($6.65)MP ($10)Hero ($10.30)SB ($4.90)BB ($24.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.5, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.40.Flop: ($1.15) 7heart.gif, 9heart.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)UTG bets $0.9, Hero calls $0.90.Turn: ($2.95) Kclub.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero ??Also, do you hate the flat on the flop? He timed momentarily preflop and then immediately lead the flop.Just sat down, so little to no reads, except for the fact he open limped.

I'd try to get value out of his possible draw. I'd bet $2, fold to a reraise, and check behind on basically any river if called.Maybe valuebet an Ace or a Jack that's not a heart on the end.

I'd try to get value out of his possible draw. I'd bet $2, fold to a reraise, and check behind on basically any river if called.Maybe valuebet an Ace or a Jack that's not a heart on the end.
this
Yup.Flatting in this flop spot against a donkbet's fine...we've got a decent but not great hand...and we don't massive money going in when we could be flipping (probably best case).