Poker Vt Is Now Live!

Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.To get this savings please enter the following promo code: FCP40 (and this should NOT be case sensitive)Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PSTAt the bottom of the sign up page there is a place to enter the promo code. To get the discount you must enter the code above.http://www.pokervt.com/

I am wondering about the content of the site. I can’t find anywhere that says how often new content will be added. Everything looks great so far, but how the content is added is going to make or break it. The technology and presentation looks superior to CR, but CR makes a concerted effort to constantly add to the site. What is the commitment level of the instructors at VT?

I am wondering about the content of the site. I can’t find anywhere that says how often new content will be added. Everything looks great so far, but how the content is added is going to make or break it. The technology and presentation looks superior to CR, but CR makes a concerted effort to constantly add to the site. What is the commitment level of the instructors at VT?
They have tons of content ready to go and will be added regularly. Keep in mind I don't know the update schedule but the initial goal is getting through this launch period than I'm sure those details will come out. These guys are very dedicated and commited to making the best system out there.

Quick billing question.If I sign up for a month and decide it's not for me, can I cancel and not have to pay for any additional months?If I cancel, and then two months later, I decide to try it again, do I have to pay the start up fee again?

Quick billing question.If I sign up for a month and decide it's not for me, can I cancel and not have to pay for any additional months?If I cancel, and then two months later, I decide to try it again, do I have to pay the start up fee again?
http://www.pokervt.com/faq.cfmWhat is the Poker VT cancellation and refund policy? If you cancel your membership after purchasing access to the Poker VT content, your access to Poker VT will terminate at the end of your current month's billing period and your monthly billing will stop. All charges and fees are non-refundable. Do I have to worry about renewing my monthly membership each month? No, we have made this an automated process, so you don't have to worry about making a new payment each month. If I cancel my membership at any time and then decide to re-join later, will I have to pay the setup fee again? If you cancel your membership and then decide to re-join within 90 days, you will not have to pay another one-time enrollment fee and you will be allowed this option ONE TIME only. However after 90 days, you will have to enroll again as if you were a first-time customer. If you re-join within 90 days, please email Support@PokerVT.com and explain that you want to re-join within 90 days of previously cancelling. Let us know if you are using the same or a different credit card for billing and provide a phone number for a representative to contact you and help you reactivate your account and billing. How do I cancel my membership? Log into your "My Account & Settings" page at PokerVT.com and click "Membership Info"; then click "Cancel My Account".

Looks good and I think most FCPers will take pokerVT on faith and get on board. :club: I am sure that what any FCPers will learn will cover the cost of the program <==== comment for the fiscally anxious.I am sure many FCPers can afford it <==== comment for FCPers with positive earn rates.Ok, that said, pokerVT is supposed to be the cutting edge of video poker training, yet in the description of Daniel's favorite hand, there is "10:C 7:C" .... :D ... I mean they cannot even use graphic representations for the suits?? :ts Minor point, sure, but should be fixed.Also, Annette_15 stats are incorrect. Drag the proof-reader to the guillotine.

Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.To get this savings please enter the following promo code: FCP40 (and this should NOT be case sensitive)Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PSTAt the bottom of the sign up page there is a place to enter the promo code. To get the discount you must enter the code above.http://www.pokervt.com/
Ok, I just signed up but please note that with the Promo Code, you get 40% off the $119.99 fee and the $29.99 per month, but they do it in a strange way ... They bill you a setup fee of $59.99 and bill you the full $29.99 per month.It works out to $89.98 which is right, but I almost posted about a signup error.Still, although it is nice that we are getting a break on signup, where is the special monthly rate for FCPers? :club: It would be a very smart idea to offer FCPers a lower monthly rate because it would indirectly increase the FullContactPoker community in the long term.Looking forward to pokerVT, and the absurd errors on the PokerVT home page aside (Annette Obrestad is listed with live poker winnings of $302,343 and of course she won the WSOPE for over $2,000,000+) it should be very instructive.200th post ... time for some champagne! :ts
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to sign up though getting "Code has expired"Though its still within the date specified in the post!Any ideas?
I got exactly the same, have emailed support, no reply as yet (7hrs ago...but it is a Sunday) - shame was hoping to get a few hrs under my belt before the working week hits
I got exactly the same, have emailed support, no reply as yet (7hrs ago...but it is a Sunday) - shame was hoping to get a few hrs under my belt before the working week hits
Hmm I think it looks very bad to be honest. Promotional codes that dont work. And as it's a sunday and no one will be working, they'll email us tomorrow apologising but won't honour the price I imagine...
Hmm I think it looks very bad to be honest. Promotional codes that dont work. And as it's a sunday and no one will be working, they'll email us tomorrow apologising but won't honour the price I imagine...
I'll be suprised if that's the case to be honest, especially with Daniel being involved... if it is the case then i'll likely not join
You're half right... No one is at work in the tech department that can make the change to reactivate the promo code.If you send an email to support@pokervt.com saying you wanted to (or want to) take advantage of the FCP promo code before 12:00 AM PST June 1st today, it will be honored. Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded. Or you can send an email and I'll touch touch base with you tomorrow and get you set up at the discounted rate.Please include your name and Poker VT usernameThanks for your patience,
Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded.
If you can refund to a CC, then i'll sign up tonight Matt?Cheers for the info
You're half right... No one is at work in the tech department that can make the change to reactivate the promo code.If you send an email to support@pokervt.com saying you wanted to (or want to) take advantage of the FCP promo code before 12:00 AM EST June 1st today, it will be honored. Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded. Or you can send an email and I'll touch touch base with you tomorrow and get you set up at the discounted rate.Please include your name and Poker VT usernameThanks for your patience,
I would rather sign up at the discounted rate then sign up at full rate and have a bit refunded....Is it only going to work the way you've suggested? Thanks for your reply though Matt :club: I did send an email to them a while ago but no username included as I haven't signed up yet.Please let me know what you think.
I would rather sign up at the discounted rate then sign up at full rate and have a bit refunded....Is it only going to work the way you've suggested? Thanks for your reply though Matt :club: I did send an email to them a while ago but no username included as I haven't signed up yet.Please let me know what you think.
Probably a better idea for you to wait until tomorrow then. That way I can get you taken care of all in one shot. Shoot me an email support@pokervt.com then I'll contact you after I talk to our tech department and figure out what's the best option for you.Thanks,
Probably a better idea for you to wait until tomorrow then. That way I can get you taken care of all in one shot. Shoot me an email support@pokervt.com then I'll contact you after I talk to our tech department and figure out what's the best option for you.Thanks,
I forwarded my original email to the same address but with "matt" at the beginning of the subject and a brief description :club: Would have come from joshuasugarman@gmail.comThanks for your help. I'm in the UK and tomorrow evening I'll be in a poker tourny, thus if I've heard nothing by 7pm BST, I'll review again when I get back about 8 hours later :ts
It is June 1st at 8:26 PM PST and the promo code is nolonger working. Not cool.
If you send an email to support@pokervt.com saying you wanted to (or want to) take advantage of the FCP promo code before 12:00 AM PST June 1st today, it will be honored.Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded. Or you can send an email and I'll touch touch base with you tomorrow and get you set up at the discounted rate.Please include your name and Poker VT usernameThanks for your patience,

Thanks Matt, received your email. Will wait for the instructions :)Although, quick question.. I thought it was either the $120-40% sign up fee OR the monthly fee.... someone said it's both!!!!Is that correct?

Thanks Matt, received your email. Will wait for the instructions :club: Although, quick question.. I thought it was either the $120-40% sign up fee OR the monthly fee.... someone said it's both!!!!Is that correct?
Not Matt, but since he's probably sleeping, I'll answer. Yes, it is both, making the first payment just shy of $90 for the sign up AND the first months subscription.
Not Matt, but since he's probably sleeping, I'll answer. Yes, it is both, making the first payment just shy of $90 for the sign up AND the first months subscription.
Ouch. Ah well.. a bit less affordable but never mind. Still worth it for negreanu!I'm dieing to sign up guys!!! What's going on? :club: