Ftp 50nl Re-raise Or Shove Pre-flop?

Okay so what's your play on a guy that limps in early then just smooth calls an all-in from another player with me yet to act?Put in a 3rd re-raise or shove??Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterMP2: $50CO: $8.05BTN: $117.95SB: $50BB: $10UTG: $84.80Hero (UTG+1): $96.15MP1: $30Pre-Flop: K:spade: K:diamond: dealt to Hero (UTG+1)UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, CO raises to $8.05 and is All-In, 3 folds, UTG calls $7.55,

AA is possible because the first all in is a small stack and with you to still act behind him a smooth call may look like AK AQ QQ JJ TT... I put him in that range and rule out AA because he has passed up two opportunities to raise OOP... he could have a small pair as well thinking if he makes a set after you call as well he could get you're whole stack...Tough situation but never fold the kings here... I would maybe reraise but that negates our position...call and see what the flop brings... if an Ace hits you're for sure behind to one of these villainsGLJames

AA is possible because the first all in is a small stack and with you to still act behind him a smooth call may look like AK AQ QQ JJ TT... I put him in that range and rule out AA because he has passed up two opportunities to raise OOP... he could have a small pair as well thinking if he makes a set after you call as well he could get you're whole stack...Tough situation but never fold the kings here... I would maybe reraise but that negates our position...call and see what the flop brings... and Ace hits and you're for sure behind to one of these villainsGLJames
When I think about this hand this is where I'm not sure if posting this has any relevence. If I re-raise and he just smooth calls I'm for sure getting it all-in if the flop is Queen low....If I shove and he calls the same thing, and if I re-raise and he shoves I'm obviously calling. So I guess at this point I can't be results oriented since the only way my decision changes is I see a flop without getting it all-in pre-flop and then get it all in if no Ace is on the board.Since we are both deep stacked at this table I wonder if there is any relevance to the betting/pot control.

You're in a good situation where there is extra money in the pot from one player and you have the second best starting hand in hold'em... I like either avenue... if you riase and get reraised preflop you have KK and if you are against AA its a cooler but that happens...If you call and see a flop and you have an over pair and it get all in on the flop you're still either best or behind to a set or AA...So if you're more of a cautious player see the flop then re-evaluate

Snap-Crackle-PhilHellmuth-fistpump- shovel
ASJGSDGJAKLBDAKFLDJFLKASDFMAKE IT A BUY-IN AND SNAP CALL IF THE RETARD SHOVES. GOGOGOG.Actually shoving is fine too, either way achieves the same result.

I fold and wait for a better spot. No sense getting attached to one pair in this game. Who know what might come on the flop? He could have an ace and hit one, or he could have two suited cards and make a flush.Too many ways to lose. Not worth it.

limp and then call a 3bet? I bet this is AK or some pocket pair 95% of the time. Reraise to some value that gives him nowhere near the right odds to set-mine.