i wasn't saying durrr would win 50% of matches. i just think of him as twice the player PH is.
QFT.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at any level.i wasn't saying durrr would win 50% of matches. i just think of him as twice the player PH is.
You realize you guys are really saying that out of 15 matches HU between durrr and PH, durrr would win 10.Sorry, not drinking that Kool-Aid.I think Copernicus is right. At these guys' level, there's no way durrr (or alternatively, PH) would accumulate a 10-5 record against the other. Not in Hold 'Em. Not on a consistent basis.
Yea. But I think I might say this without thinking about/noticing it.
So that means no.But I'm sure a lot of people do that. It just doesn't make it the correct word :club:
You realize you guys are really saying that out of 15 matches HU between durrr and PH, durrr would win 10.Sorry, not drinking that Kool-Aid.I think Copernicus is right. At these guys' level, there's no way durrr (or alternatively, PH) would accumulate a 10-5 record against the other. Not in Hold 'Em. Not on a consistent basis.
I dunno... HU is all about switching gears or styles as needed. PH has never shown me he does that too much. But HU who really knows. But I'd probably take Durrr in the long term.

What's the structure of the HU match? I think you could easily pick two people out of the 64 who played in the NBC HU this year and have someone be a 2-1 favorite, as long as the structure gives enough play.

What's the structure of the HU match? I think you could easily pick two people out of the 64 who played in the NBC HU this year and have someone be a 2-1 favorite, as long as the structure gives enough play.
10-5 record over 15 matches...Phil Ivey > Jennifer Tilly YESJesus Ferguson > Jason Alexander YES[insert favorite pro here] > Poker Brat SHA-NAY-NAY
i wasn't saying durrr would win 50% of matches.
You realize you guys are really saying that out of 15 matches HU between durrr and PH, durrr would win 10.
you even quoted it. :Pi try not to open threads in gen cause i get looped into kind of silly discussions. today i'm in a silly mood. if they played 30 200BB matches i would guess that durrr would win 17-18. 100BB matches 15-17.
you even quoted it. :Pi try not to open threads in gen cause i get looped into kind of silly discussions. today i'm in a silly mood. if they played 30 200BB matches i would guess that durrr would win 17-18. 100BB matches 15-17.
DISINFORMATION ALERT!Lol, i wasn't quoting THAT part of your statement, you rube! I meant the part you deleted: "i just think of him as twice the player PH is" part. So explain, cuz I'm confused...what EXACTLY does "twice the player" mean if not that you think durrr would get 2 wins to every one of PH's 1???Silly discussions, indeed!
DISINFORMATION ALERT!Lol, i wasn't quoting THAT part of your statement, you rube! I meant the part you deleted: "i just think of him as twice the player PH is" part. So explain, cuz I'm confused...what EXACTLY does "twice the player" mean if not that you think durrr would get 2 wins to every one of PH's 1???Silly discussions, indeed!
his ev is 2x that of PH? Obv not in HU matches against each other, just in general.
Silly FCPersDo you know who this is? This is a man who has buttons that are Navy!Navy!