BG is so pimp. Someone should do an FCP cribs starting with him.
Yessssss FCP Cribs FTMFW!!!I wanna see the guys house that bought the hatchet and bouncy ball, and was gonna drive the r/c car off the balcony.
He's a DB because he got Lizzy Harrison to sit on his couch and smoke some tabbaky out of a giant bong. That and he knocked some donk out of a wsop FT.
LOL.....jealousy is not becoming :club: Shame on him for not respecting the awesomeness that is KJo

That electrocution game is no joke. Try playing it after 4 beers... sure, the pain tends to go away, but it's impossible to win.

lizzy has the boobs of a 50 year old.. im pretty sure they shouldnt look like that when she bends over

lizzy has the boobs of a 50 year old.. im pretty sure they shouldnt look like that when she bends over
They're small dude. Real boobs come in all shapes and sizes. Her attractiveness comes from her girl next door demeanor, not from her brick house body. Did you see her almost kiss Elezra's grandkid? That's just good old fashion womanly instinct. She's simply lovely.
That electrocution game is no joke. Try playing it after 4 beers... sure, the pain tends to go away, but it's impossible to win.
I'm pretty sure that game is a gag--either that or you can rig it to electrocute whomever is holding the wrong controller. Saw it when The Amazing Jonathan and Criss Angel were challenging each other one time on CA's show.Also, I didn't think Cantu was too bad of a douchebag on this show. He looked more like an everyday douchebag trying really, really hard not to come off like a douchebag, which we all know is really, really hard for an everyday douchebag to do.