Flopped Set. Turn Brings 4-card Flush

My buddy isn't a member on here, but sent me this hand and I thought it would be interesting for here. Hero is playing TAG. Villain is a complete donk: went all in PF first hand A9 and sucked out on AQ.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (3 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t2035)Button (t1115)SB (t2850)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, Qspade.gif. Button raises to t65, SB calls t50, Hero raises to t180, Button folds, SB raises to t310, Hero calls t115.Flop: (t670) Aclub.gif, Qclub.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)SB bets t180, Hero raises to t750, SB calls t570.Turn: (t2170) 2club.gif(2 players)SB Shovels, Hero has to decide to throw the mouse or computer?Final Pot: t2170Bet more on the flop or played right?

Shove pre.
shove preflop.
Yeah, the button makes that weak attempt at stealing, the SB flat calls, I like your raise, when the SB reraises I just shove there. I can't put him on a monster because he flat called the button raise, hard to tell what he has. But after his raise there is plenty in the pot to pick it up right there. And if he does come along for the ride, he isn't doing it profitably unless he has AA, KK, AK. I would do that about every time so I guess this part doesn't mean much, but shove flop.What kind of tourny is this and why are stacks so short three handed?And there is never a reason to throw a mouse. You are playing against hand ranges, not exact hands. And sometimes there are hands in that range that beat you.

button raises, sb calls, hero should make the rr a bit larger. I like something around $260. button folds, sb makes a very strange move with a tiny rr. I don't hate a flat call but probably shove. I'd make the flop raise larger as well.

When you just call your stack is about equal to the pot. Can you fold that to an A or K on the flop and play with a stack of 800 or so, 13.5 % equity in first place (I assume its a single prize?)If you win your equity goes up to 38%, so if youre behind your two outer doesnt justify calling. However he doesnt always have the A or K. If he doesnt have A or K more than 1/3 of the time you are calling. Then there are the flops that dont have A or K where youre getting it all in.So, overall its highly unlikely youre folding this on the flop, so re-push preflop with some fold equity and a decent amount of dead money.

Snake Plissken + copernicus = good anaysis If you follow Snakes advice on bet sizes - good advice - and cops reasoning a preflop push looks (dare I say it) almost 'standard' :club: I assume this is a 6 seat turbo w/1000 chip start?