• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was quite a tame poker game, with people rarely three betting and hardly any money on the table. No one cashed out for over 8 buyins or anything crazy like that, and Vick12 was relatively quiet the entire night.
:club:
That was quite a tame poker game, with people rarely three betting and hardly any money on the table. No one cashed out for over 8 buyins or anything crazy like that, and Vick12 was relatively quiet the entire night.
What??? Between him and Captain Morgan Mike they had aboust 91.6% of the total words spoken. Gallo you should have come. How soft is a game when I cash out for 4 buyins. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :club:
What??? Between him and Captain Morgan Mike they had aboust 91.6% of the total words spoken. Gallo you should have come. How soft is a game when I cash out for 4 buyins. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :club:
Ugh!On the plus side, apparently my car got stolen. :ts
WTF happened??Ok Gallo , jokes over, give him his car back.
I have no fucking clue.Last time I drove by it in Brigette's car was probably Friday, and I haven't been over there since then. So I have no idea when it happened, but I drove by today looking for parking and it was gone, and a new car was in the spot, and there is no broken glass or anything like that. I'm positive I didn't move it and forget though, because on Thursday I put a new battery in my key fob thing and I know I haven't tried it out yet.Who the fuck steals cars anymore? Do people really still hotwire shit? And who the fuck wants a 98 civic?
I have no fucking clue.Last time I drove by it in Brigette's car was probably Friday, and I haven't been over there since then. So I have no idea when it happened, but I drove by today looking for parking and it was gone, and a new car was in the spot, and there is no broken glass or anything like that. I'm positive I didn't move it and forget though, because on Thursday I put a new battery in my key fob thing and I know I haven't tried it out yet.Who the fuck steals cars anymore? Do people really still hotwire shit? And who the fuck wants a 98 civic?
Ok, I know this is a serious post, but looooooool. Sorry.Um, actually call the pound, it may have been towed.
A lot of people want a 98 civic, actually.Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or something and it turns up.
Um, maybe it was the Garbage Can. j/s
Um, maybe it was the Garbage Can. j/s
Probably was, fucker!But yeah, first thing I did was check the towed cars on the website, and nothing came up, so then I called 311 and they looked at that, plus the relocation thing, and didn't see it there either. So unless some rogue tow place took it, I can't think of another explanation.
Probably was, fucker!But yeah, first thing I did was check the towed cars on the website, and nothing came up, so then I called 311 and they looked at that, plus the relocation thing, and didn't see it there either. So unless some rogue tow place took it, I can't think of another explanation.
I now have reason 23947234897 not to live downtown, ever.
We live in Lincoln Park, lol. Not exactly crime central. Pretty sure the likelihood of this happening is worse in your area.
We live in Lincoln Park, lol. Not exactly crime central. Pretty sure the likelihood of this happening is worse in your area.
Not because of the crime, because of the fact that I would never go 4 days without using my car and would know 100% what happened to it if it were parked at my home and went missing. I don't ever have to worry if I moved it, it got towed, did I really park it in this spot, blah blah blah.And if it was stolen, I'm not pretty sure the likelihood of it happening is worse in my area, I'm damn positive.
Actually, after being in that area, I see it as a prime area for stealing cars. It's not that well lit and Lake Shore Drive is not that far, which makes for an easy getaway. j/s
Actually, after being in that area, I see it as a prime area for stealing cars. It's not that well lit and Lake Shore Drive is not that far, which makes for an easy getaway. j/s
On that point, people don't go to shitty areas to steal cars, they go to nice areas.
Not because of the crime, because of the fact that I would never go 4 days without using my car and would know 100% what happened to it if it were parked at my home and went missing. I don't ever have to worry if I moved it, it got towed, did I really park it in this spot, blah blah blah.And if it was stolen, I'm not pretty sure the likelihood of it happening is worse in my area, I'm damn positive.
You're right on the first part.But on the second, just because mine got stolen and yours didn't, doesn't have anything to do with how often it happens in each area.
On that point, people don't go to shitty areas to steal cars, they go to nice areas.
That's usually to steal nice cars. Not shitty ones. Doesn't apply in my case.
You're right on the first part.But on the second, just because mine got stolen and yours didn't, doesn't have anything to do with how often it happens in each area.
Aren't you the one that said it was more likely to happen in my area?
Yeah... were you really agreeing? I thought you mistyped.
lol yes I was agreeing. Though my little subdivision is a fine area, Broadview, Maywood, and Bellwood are some of the rougher parts of the western suburbs and higher crime than Lincoln Park for sure.
lol yes I was agreeing. Though my little subdivision is a fine area, Broadview, Maywood, and Bellwood are some of the rougher parts of the western suburbs and higher crime than Lincoln Park for sure.
Oh ok... yeah, that's what I was getting at.I just figure you'd prefer living where chances were lower, even if you don't see the car every day. I do drive by it most days though, looking for parking in Brigette's car, but this weekend was just busy and we didn't drive anywhere cause we knew parking down here was gonna be a bitch if we left.I'm just suprised, cause it was right in front of an apartment building on the side street next to us, and right across from the hospital.
um-possible
QFTChicago Charitable in Willowbrook this Friday. Cars are probably safe.