So you get in on the 13th or leave on the 13th?
Cody is trying to fit like a weeks worth of stuff in a couple days. He comes in town Friday, going to the Cubs day game, then heading out to Milwaukee to bet on some dogs, then a Brewers game on Saturday?, then flying out Sunday night to Indy, so maybe he thinks Sunday during the day? IDK. Sounds like a pretty full schedule. And Sundays are really tough for me. Between family and the Sunday tournies (not necessarily in that order).
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, I remember the Sox avatar now.This weekend (and next) is gonna be FUNN!!!Anyone going to any games? I'm thinking about getting a ticket - would like to go to both series.
going to the game tomorrow sittin in the bleachers.
Cody is trying to fit like a weeks worth of stuff in a couple days. He comes in town Friday, going to the Cubs day game, then heading out to Milwaukee to bet on some dogs, then a Brewers game on Saturday?, then flying out Sunday night to Indy, so maybe he thinks Sunday during the day? IDK. Sounds like a pretty full schedule. And Sundays are really tough for me. Between family and the Sunday tournies (not necessarily in that order).
Family?
at least steve listens! but yea my flight leaves that sunday nite at like 8p or so to indy and im going to see my family over there. i'mma be back in chitown on july 18th (fri) along w/ kevin from like 8 or 9a til 10p

Final bump since I probably won't be around at all tomorrow. If you plan to come please let me know here so I can get a count. You can PM me for directions, I will be on Sunday morning to reply to those, so don't expect anything right away...thanks.

Final bump since I probably won't be around at all tomorrow. If you plan to come please let me know here so I can get a count. You can PM me for directions, I will be on Sunday morning to reply to those, so don't expect anything right away...thanks.
are there gonna be any girls there?
I'm back and much more sober now.Realizing that I can't really afford to risk the money, but I still want to play, so I'm torn, lol.
same here.And I don't really feel like riding the bus all the way out there.If I change my mind before Sunday morning I'll PM you
So....how was the game?
game was good. Was sittin in Right center. Was probably the only sox fan within 10 feet. Was a good time besides Ozzie blowing it. And I was probably closer to the last dinger
game was good. Was sittin in Right center. Was probably the only sox fan within 10 feet. Was a good time besides Ozzie blowing it. And I was probably closer to the last dinger
You mean the walk off homer to dead center?
wtf why did i just quote something Kurt said like 2 months ago...
That was my question too.But Chris, I'll probably be there, just PM me the addy again so I can make sure I get the directions right.

Weeeeeee!!!!!I is drunker than something, don;t know what though. But dotel needs to get the **** let go!!

Weeeeeee!!!!!I is drunker than something, don;t know what though. But dotel needs to get the **** let go!!
Homerun, Homerun, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit,hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, Homerun, Homerun

It is 50/50 whether this is going to go right now. I've had 4 people drop in the last 48 hours. Who would say they are going to a poker game and then not show up? I'm not going to start it unless we are at least 8-9 handed so when a couple drop we still have a game.Right now the count is at 5 with 2-3 maybes. If you are going to come, nows the time to let me know. And yes Kurt you count as one of the 5.

It is 50/50 whether this is going to go right now. I've had 4 people drop in the last 48 hours. Who would say they are going to a poker game and then not show up? I'm not going to start it unless we are at least 8-9 handed so when a couple drop we still have a game.Right now the count is at 5 with 2-3 maybes. If you are going to come, nows the time to let me know. And yes Kurt you count as one of the 5.
Well shit. That's lame.Lemme know though.
Chris... if you do it this weekend, can it be Saturday?Also... if we do it... anyone wanna golf first?
Mine as well scratch the whole thing....Im busy on saturday