***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make Freedec feel better/worse, that donkey took it down.
I wanted to punch my screen railing that table. That donkey kept quoting random quotes and other crap just out of the blue. It was the most annoying crap I have ever seen.
I wish I was dumb enough to call off a third of my stack with k8 and win like that.
I snap call there with K8s tbh. Its really standard imo.
Okay, that was fun. Nice work Team Scooby Snacks FTMFW!!!!Sorry I didn't cash.Is this going to happen again this week?
i think i heard a rumour that this might be a reg thing again. Just speculation of course
It's not really standard but I call there too. Fred's range is monstrous and K8 is probably ahead, but it's def not a snapcall.
I wanted to punch my screen railing that table. That donkey kept quoting random quotes and other crap just out of the blue. It was the most annoying crap I have ever seen.
plus he is a frenchy, so that makes it even worse :club:
maybe if he had about 2x what his stack was, but i dont snap with that hand with his stack, still maybe call though......i knew he was calling with atc anywaysfunny thing was that i wasnt even gonna play yesterday as i was drinking heavily and watching the Masters and baseball, but figured it be fun to donk around a little in the worlds biggest donkament. I obv ran good and got lucky a few times on my way to where i busted, but damn i wanted the 19k
i think i heard a rumour that this might be a reg thing again. Just speculation of course
Personally, Fuck this I'm not doing it again. Considering how much crap I had to sift through in this and it wasn't fun as a result.
plus he is a frenchy, so that makes it even worse :club: maybe if he had about 2x what his stack was, but i dont snap with that hand with his stack, still maybe call though......i knew he was calling with atc anywaysfunny thing was that i wasnt even gonna play yesterday as i was drinking heavily and watching the Masters and baseball, but figured it be fun to donk around a little in the worlds biggest donkament. I obv ran good and got lucky a few times on my way to where i busted, but damn i wanted the 19k
yeah, i probably would be on LFT too. Luckily I had to run bad early and didn't go through the torment.
  • 3 weeks later...
When is this team competition coming back?
i agree, it's actually one of the times i had fun playing this tourney. The whole "team" thing made it more interesting, not to mention, i played well enough to earn a much higher draft spot
i agree, it's actually one of the times i had fun playing this tourney. The whole "team" thing made it more interesting, not to mention, i played well enough to earn a much higher draft spot
You rocked that day... and I agree, this is the last time I enjoyed that tourny. My mini cash last week for coming in **cough** 2900th was so unsatisfying. But the team makes it (as Q would say) gooder.
You rocked that day... and I agree, this is the last time I enjoyed that tourny. My mini cash last week for coming in **cough** 2900th was so unsatisfying. But the team makes it (as Q would say) gooder.
I'm in sunday if you need a poker buddy.
Thanks, I'll take you up on that.
ok then, just for you, i'll load a little and sunday we'll play. Maybe we'll get an aim going and you won't sleep in this time
ok then, just for you, i'll load a little and sunday we'll play. Maybe we'll get an aim going and you won't sleep in this time
LOL yeah forgot about that. It was a really rough Saturday night.
  • 1 year later...