Battle Of The Planets

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just finished a Mercury Low Orbit with 522 points. 10th and 9th right now are 520, and it updates every hour. I should be good for 9th if nobody else cracked the top ten. I needed a 1st in my last SnG to even have a chance. Was down like 6-1 in chips twice heads up and came back to win. Man i hope this holdssssssssssssssssssssss.Its so hard making the top ten for the lower SnGs.....if you fall into a slump for like even 2 or 3 sngs you fall out of it.

Me FTW!I am seriously the best plant in the world AINEC.I help cancer patients as well as being fun for extracurricular activities for perfectly healthy people.
You and I are going to have some special time together tonight.
I just finished a Mercury Low Orbit with 522 points. 10th and 9th right now are 520, and it updates every hour. I should be good for 9th if nobody else cracked the top ten. I needed a 1st in my last SnG to even have a chance. Was down like 6-1 in chips twice heads up and came back to win. Man i hope this holdssssssssssssssssssssss.Its so hard making the top ten for the lower SnGs.....if you fall into a slump for like even 2 or 3 sngs you fall out of it.
I got bumped to 11th in the last hour. FML, LFT....etc