• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So ghey. I was updating my spreadsheet before I started to play today, so I didn't register for the 75k. So ghey that I will miss that tourney...did I mention this is ghey?
yeh i was literally about to reg for this and it froze up on me.... i had to try and improve on my 11th place finish from last week. obv hidden brag post.but seriously.. are they gonna push back some of these bigger tourneys?

yeah, what is going to happen to the tourneys in progress?Do I have to sit here all night and wait for it to come back or can I leave and not be penalized?

I wonder how much they lose in cash game rake in the hour or so they are down.
pstars makes $1-1.5 million per day in rake, so assuming its comparable they are looking at ~$60k per hour
pstars makes $1-1.5 million per day in rake, so assuming its comparable they are looking at ~$60k per hour
Probally not even close with half the traffic and all the rakeback

UPDATE: here is what FTPDoug said on 2+2"I clearly jinxed us by mentioning in one of the last Answers threads that we haven't had a real server crash in a really long time. This is a real server crash.We're working on bringing the game back up as quickly as possible, but it looks like it might be a while. Best case is probably 1-2 hours, with 3-4 also being possible if things don't go smoothly.All running tournaments and sit & gos will be cancelled and the prize money distributed based on rule #31 on our tournament rules page.Extremely sorry for the inconvenience."Doughttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...419&page=13

thanks for the update

UPDATE: here is what FTPDoug said on 2+2"I clearly jinxed us by mentioning in one of the last Answers threads that we haven't had a real server crash in a really long time. This is a real server crash.We're working on bringing the game back up as quickly as possible, but it looks like it might be a while. Best case is probably 1-2 hours, with 3-4 also being possible if things don't go smoothly.All running tournaments and sit & gos will be cancelled and the prize money distributed based on rule #31 on our tournament rules page.Extremely sorry for the inconvenience."Doughttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...419&page=13

I didn't know what rule 31 wasOccasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following: 31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. 31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts. 31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will have their tournament fee refunded and be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts. 31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3. 31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as a World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes. 31.6. In a heads up Sit & Go, both players will be refunded their tournament fee, and the prize pool will be distributed according to chip count. For example, if a $20+$1 Heads Up Sit & Go gets voided when Player A has 1,800 chips and Player B has 1,200 chips, both players will get their $1 tournament fee refunded, Player A will get an additional $24, and Player B will get an additional $16.

31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3. what does that mean.... i'm in for lik1 1500 in 100r i think and we're in 2nd hour i believe. is it just me or does it look like i don't get my rebuys back.... tell me i can't read properly.

31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3. what does that mean.... i'm in for lik1 1500 in 100r i think and we're in 2nd hour i believe. is it just me or does it look like i don't get my rebuys back.... tell me i can't read properly.
When rebuys were first introduced and FTP crashed, I was in for about 5 early on in a 1r. I got that money back.
what does that mean.... i'm in for lik1 1500 in 100r i think and we're in 2nd hour i believe. is it just me or does it look like i don't get my rebuys back.... tell me i can't read properly.
I think you will get your original buyin and then the money will be split on a chip chop deal.
Who wants to do the math for me? I was 1/10 with 42,000 of 270,000 chips in play. prize pool of $1800. How much money do I get?
i think we need to know how much money of the prize pool has already been given away to people who already busted.

i just paid 5 bucks at the detroit airport to play some poker on full tilt... i wonder if they will refund me for that.... or just give me a 2 outer on the river instead of getting 2 outerd on the riverheres hopeing

i think we need to know how much money of the prize pool has already been given away to people who already busted.
Top 9 pay, the buy in is 24+2