• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happens if you were in tourney, in huge reraised pot, and villian bets river and you were about to fold when it crashed... is it a dead hand? do you get ur chips back, etc, etc.? oh and if you were in rebuy tourney for a shit load of money and tourney is canceled, you get that back?

what happens if you were in tourney, in huge reraised pot, and villian bets river and you were about to fold when it crashed... is it a dead hand? do you get ur chips back, etc, etc.? oh and if you were in rebuy tourney for a shit load of money and tourney is canceled, you get that back?
You pick the weirdest times to make an appearance.

I hope it gets back in time for the 75k in a few minutes....

what happens if you were in tourney, in huge reraised pot, and villian bets river and you were about to fold when it crashed... is it a dead hand? do you get ur chips back, etc, etc.?
You get your buyin back. If you were ITM, you get money based on your chip count.I think the rules are on here somewhere, but I don't feel like searching.
You get your buyin back. If you were ITM, you get money based on your chip count.I think the rules are on here somewhere, but I don't feel like searching.
yes i know if tourneys are canceled you get buyin back, and i would assume rebuys as well... i am talking about if they fix it and then resume tourney, which is often done as well with ftp half hour outtages.
yes i know if tourneys are canceled you get buyin back, and i would assume rebuys as well... i am talking about if they fix it and then resume tourney, which is often done as well with ftp half hour outtages.
I'm not sure.*thinks*If anything, they probably roll everything back to before the crash.If you want to wait 50 million years, ask support?

So ghey. I was updating my spreadsheet before I started to play today, so I didn't register for the 75k. So ghey that I will miss that tourney...did I mention this is ghey?

yep down for me too..i dont think its helping that 12 people are trying to log back on at the same time... So you guys just stop for a minute and let me log in... ill let you know how everything looks
FYP