God Love The Men In Uniform !

Don't run with scissors. LMAOhttp://www.qubetv.tv/videos/detail/3483
Gawd that was funny. I miss the days of getting to kill people legally AND get paid for it. Wasn't much pay but, hey, got 3 squares a day and free clothes.Here's the crappy thing about that video though. Some no-dick liberal is going to find it and turn it into something else and that soldier, who everyone sleeping under the blanket of freedom should drop on their knees and kiss his feet, is going to get some shit over it. I had a buddy who was ARRESTED because his unit was under fire and he tossed a grenade into the area where the firing was coming from and an "innocent" person was killed. The "innocent" person was what we call a 'shield' and knew exactly what they were doing. Long story short... 2 US soldiers died that day and my buddy spent 3 months in FRIGGIN JAIL before finally being dismissed from the Marines because of this.Wow...I rambled.Oh well... funny video and God bless our soldiers!Oooo-Rah! and Semper Fi
Assholes
yeah I agree with this. I mean, all they had to do was go tell some insurgents. I mean what the hell? like the guy said, there's shitloads of them around there, its not like it would have been hard or anything. assholes indeed.
yeah I agree with this. I mean, all they had to do was go tell some insurgents. I mean what the hell? like the guy said, there's shitloads of them around there, its not like it would have been hard or anything. assholes indeed.
Im confused
Have we actually not had any human rights/anti-war/anti-American/anti-military rebuttals yet?Or is this just a lazy attempt?
Nope, just an anti-idiot post.How is ranting to someone who can't understand a word you say and is only listening politely because you have a gun, "the funniest video ever"
"the funniest video ever"
maybe not but damn close.This video is awesomeness for so many reasons, on so many levelsI'm too lazy to want to argue or explain why to those that don't 'get it'.
Nope, just an anti-idiot post.How is ranting to someone who can't understand a word you say and is only listening politely because you have a gun, "the funniest video ever"
reading a few of your posts this morning, I have decided that you will join the elite group of posters which I like to call "people who pretty much completely suck."you should be honored. I'd make a list of everybody, but I can't think of them all right now and I don't want to leave anyone out. needless to say, All_in is the president. I'm thinking you could be... parliamentarian.
reading a few of your posts this morning, I have decided that you will join the elite group of posters which I like to call "people who pretty much completely suck."you should be honored. I'd make a list of everybody, but I can't think of them all right now and I don't want to leave anyone out. needless to say, All_in is the president. I'm thinking you could be... parliamentarian.
Thanks