***<3<3 Official Chicago Whitesox Home <3<3***

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLWhite Sox lost to the Tigers bullpen!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoh let me have my fun, like I will have that many chances to trash talk!
I'll let this slide :club: , but they beat Contreras.. like that's an accomplishment :ts
They lost probably 70% of the games I went to last year, and I was so pissed I gave up my tickets, but now I'm excited for the new season again, just like a dumb Cubs fan. Oh well.
went to the game last night. it was cold and they lost 2-1, but it was still great to be back. baseballllllllllllll whee
Stop going to games.
cot dam the ball explodes off carlos quentin's bat.
I am never laying chalk with the White Sox again. EVER. Fuck you guys. Seriously. Nice job, Bobby Jenks. You fucking fat fucking piece of shit.
I am never laying chalk with the White Sox again. EVER. Fuck you guys. Seriously. Nice job, Bobby Jenks. You fucking fat fucking piece of shit.
Blown saves happen to every team.. just seems like it happens in Baltimore to the Sox more than it should.... but Gavin had another gooooood start.
looooooooooool
  • 2 weeks later...

If there's a more annoying broadcast than Hawk and DJ I'd like to hear them.Morgan and Miller are music to my ears compared to these guys, and they're my 2nd least favorite.After being together for 10 years you would think that DJ would have his lips removed from Hawks ass, instead every other inning he asks Hawk questions like, "who had the best left handed sidearm slider that YOU have ever seen, among relief pitchers?" followed by Hawk talking for 3 straight innings about someone no one has ever heard of from the 60's who may or may not have spent more than a couple of years in the big leagues.LFT

If there's a more annoying broadcast than Hawk and DJ I'd like to hear them.Morgan and Miller are music to my ears compared to these guys, and they're my 2nd least favorite.After being together for 10 years you would think that DJ would have his lips removed from Hawks ass, instead every other inning he asks Hawk questions like, "who had the best left handed sidearm slider that YOU have ever seen, among relief pitchers?" followed by Hawk talking for 3 straight innings about someone no one has ever heard of from the 60's who may or may not have spent more than a couple of years in the big leagues.LFT
Agreed. They are absolutely god-awful. There's nothing wrong with being biased towards your team, but acting like a third grader the first time you get to see boobs every time the ChiSox score a run is just stupid.
I have to say I agree with you. While watching the game last night I commented maybe 5 times how tilted I was just bc of their conversations.I know there is someway to sinc your TV so the radio announcers do the audio but I have no idea how this works.

I like them a lot and I love listening to the stories..and the other umps should have corrected the 2B ump after that poor call that led to 3 runs.. yuck

Agreed. They are absolutely god-awful. There's nothing wrong with being biased towards your team, but acting like a third grader the first time you get to see boobs every time the ChiSox score a run is just stupid.
hawk knows a ton about baseball, is a total homer, invents words and uses poor grammar. if you like the sox, you like him, if you dislike the sox, you hate him; all of us know this. dj is awful. all of us know this.farmer + stone on the score = the balls.
hawk knows a ton about baseball, is a total homer, invents words and uses poor grammar. if you like the sox, you like him, if you dislike the sox, you hate him; all of us know this. dj is awful. all of us know this.
farmer + stone on the score = the balls.Agree. I liked Farmer and Rooney the best though. You don't hear exchanges like "Here's the pitch...right down the middle, just below the waist, ball one" "How'd you sleep?" "Slept good"

Well it's about friggin time. Geez. I know the Sox can put up numbers as I think they have a very good hitting lineup. good game Floyd.

By the way, on behalf of the Jays, thanks for coming through town last weekend.As for the previous post: Yes, the Sox should win every time Floyd pitches at least 7 hitless innings.

• 2 weeks later...