***<3<3 Official Chicago Whitesox Home <3<3***

opening day rigged obviouslyImo Sox won't win more than 75 this yr : (I think the Central falls like this:TigersIndiansRoyals White Sox Twins(with the bottom 3 interchangeable)
Yea they did get hosed yesterday. 3 shit calls in the span of 4 outs. Here is how I think the division will pan outIndiansTwinsTigersSoxRoyalsI think the Indians will pull it off. Twins and Tigers could go either way as well as the bottom two.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IndiansTwinsTigersSoxRoyalsI think the Indians will pull it off. Twins and Tigers could go either way as well as the bottom two.
wat?Tigers arguably have the best team in baseball.....and the Twins are coming off a below .500 season and in the offseason lost Torii Hunter & Santana. I would be shocked to see the Twins finish any higher than 4th.

Funny thread.Tigers are overrated.Twins will finish last and probably with worst record in baseball.Oh yea, Speedkills, did I really give you that many games? That seems like a lot.

Yea they did get hosed yesterday. 3 shit calls in the span of 4 outs. Here is how I think the division will pan outIndiansTwinsTigersSoxRoyalsI think the Indians will pull it off. Twins and Tigers could go either way as well as the bottom two.
Twins over Tigers?? Get serious..........I think the Tigers are a little overhyped..but COME ON! The Twins could really struggle this year, not that they will suck, but they will have a tough tough time finishing over .500
I don't get the Graffanino part..........
I'm surprised he ever found a starting job after playing for the Sox. He's a good utility guy but was surprised to see him starting at first. And I remember when he fucked up against the Cubs..... so nothing basicallyedit: Shit, I was thinking of Gload instead of Graff.. my bad, I know the Royals had Graffanino after the Sox had him. Excuse me.
Do the White Sox need a CF? I know a perfect guy for them: 200+ hits a year, 60+ Sbs, great teammate, etc etc. What else could you ask for? Call Ned Colletti immediately. Please.
Nope, sorry they don't.. Hopefully Brian Anderson starts soon enough :club:
I'm surprised he ever found a starting job after playing for the Sox. He's a good utility guy but was surprised to see him starting at first. And I remember when he fucked up against the Cubs..... so nothing basicallyedit: Shit, I was thinking of Gload instead of Graff.. my bad, I know the Royals had Graffanino after the Sox had him. Excuse me.
If you are talking about Gload, yeah, he shouldn't be starting...he's a reserve player, but at least he isn't completely incompetent with the bat. No power though.....no way he should be our starting 1B...hopefully we'll replace him soon enough.
On the board with a W.Danks looked good and Jenks shut it down obviously.
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!Ship it!!!!!!!
Twins will finish last and probably with worst record in baseball.Oh yea, Speedkills, did I really give you that many games? That seems like a lot.
not sure if it was that or 12.5 It is in the challenge thread.As for the Twins I didnt really look into that too much, but they have a great manager and are always tough. I do belive though that the Tigers are going to be a wild card at best.

Second straight game where the bullpen pitched a shutout. JD and AJ have both started off hot.Contreras is still a piece of shit.

Fan Sox Fans.. Genuine Class..
not from chicago and not sox fans.awesome though that you still try to make yourself feel better by thinking you're better than people because of the location of your team's baseball stadium. amount of white trash at wrigley yesterday was super high imo. some fug slut was giving me shit in the bleachers for wearing a sox hat. i told her to wear more makeup and she seemed confused at first then stfu.also, fyi from a sun-times article:Sox fans avg. income$78,644 Cubs fans avg. income$79,867White-collar 45% 46% Blue-collar 23% 23%

mk dominates as usual. Btw, did you ever get tickets?As for the team, Linebrink has impressed me with some nasty stuff in his first two appearances. Just as everyone predicted, starting pitching is going to be a huge concern and the main reason why we won't be able to contend.edit: do poker players qualify as white or blue collar? or are we just lumped in the unemployed degbub category?

Swisher lead off home-run. Yeaaa
Detroit, a good place to go to and kick some ass, but I wouldn't want to stay there.sweep.jpg

great game today. had upper deck 5th row, but didnt sit there for more than 2 innings. Sat in the sports bar for most of the game, probably wouldnt do that again unless it was shitty outside.