Got the ability to create tournies this evening.so some skipaments!20:00 - $5 NLHE - # 8201625420:05 - $5 NL Omaha - # 8201652720:10 - $5 NL Omaha8 - # 8201673620:15 - $11 NLHE - # 82016822PASSWORD FOR ALL = fcpfcpRules- Every hand one person MUST shove, and one person MUST call.- You cannot overcall, even if you find yourself holding AA after one person has called.- If it is shoved and folded to you in the BB with no other callers, you MUST call.- If it's folded to you in the SB without a shover - SB MUST shove, BB MUST call.- If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.- If two short stacks are forced all in, nobody else may participate in the hand. OBEY THESE RULESDo not register if you will not be there at the start.See you in 1 hr 40!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably in to try and see if I can run better at skips then flips. Making myself do a little work beforehand but I'll prob play them all even if(when) I don't get it done.
DEGEN!We need more, let's try and beat the 22 player one we had a while back. NLO8 will be the most fun
Probably in to try and see if I can run better at skips then flips. Making myself do a little work beforehand but I'll prob play them all even if(when) I don't get it done.
I hope I get it in vs you since you don't win hands.