Addicting Game # Something Or Other

how do you bet level 30?
I don't remember any of the levels, even the last one, lol. If you post a quick screenshot of it, I'll be able to recall.I don't recall it being that difficult, but I could be wrong.
I don't remember any of the levels, even the last one, lol. If you post a quick screenshot of it, I'll be able to recall.I don't recall it being that difficult, but I could be wrong.
unwanted reboot, I have to restart. :frustrated face:won't be trying again for a while

25 sucks, it's the one witht the 2 prallel lines that moves side to side and you have to zig zag down to a spining thing and then go horizontal across 2 more lines that move up and down. Arrrgggghh,

25 sucks, it's the one witht the 2 prallel lines that moves side to side and you have to zig zag down to a spining thing and then go horizontal across 2 more lines that move up and down. Arrrgggghh,
Yeah, that one was annoying.Just kinda try to get into a rhythm of moving side to side, or up and down, and get through the parallel lines as fast as you can.

that was totally not worth it. 1500ish deaths, I'm not good

Yeah, that one was annoying.Just kinda try to get into a rhythm of moving side to side, or up and down, and get through the parallel lines as fast as you can.
alternatively, your safe in the gaps so you can go slow, one gap at a time.