I just got back from vegas which i will post about later cause some of the stories are pretty insane, but, when i was playing poker at the Bellagio I made it a point to ask most of the dealers what the biggest pot they ever dealt was. Obviously most of them deal in the 4k-8k mixed games so there was a lot of 1 million dollar pots that WEREN'T ran twice or three times or whatever. So this one dealer sits down who looks mid 50's. Great stories this guy had about old vegas and how Scotty Nguyen got lucky in a craps game to even have a bankroll for poker. I ask him the question "whats the biggest pot you ever dealt?"...he smiles at me and kind of has a look like should i say this or not. He pauses then says "7 million". I was pretty astonished at this number and immediately guessed that it was probably phil ivey vs. andy beal and he confirmed this. "I thought they only played 25k 50k limit hold em or 50k 100k limit hold em, how the hell did the pot get that big?". "Don't believe everything you read or see on TV, they played NL and Pot Limit sometimes." I just thought this was a really cool story to tell straight from the source. I know Jennifer Harman beat Andy Beal for 9 million in one day and ivey i believe took like 15 million off him or something but a 7 million dollar pot? Seemed really really cool to me. Oh well...that is all.

yea I agree FARGO, savage follows my topics around and just does that because he is poor and lives in Stillwater when he doesn't even go to school there, which is probably top 3 worst cities in America if you are just married and living there, I should know i go to school there

yea I agree FARGO, savage follows my topics around and just does that because he is poor and lives in Stillwater when he doesn't even go to school there, which is probably top 3 worst cities in America if you are just married and living there, I should know i go to school there
I go to school at OSU too. Thankfully this is my last semester. Make a topic that is not retarded and I will make a serious post there.
I go to school at OSU too. Thankfully this is my last semester. Make a topic that is not retarded and I will make a serious post there.
this topic isn't really stupid.just sayin...

It is kind of stupid.I'm sure everyones seen big pots go down at live tables. . .. this guy didn't even witness the pot that he is talking about.The dealer is probably full of shit too.

What the hell is the problem with some people? This thread is interesting and informative and is a far more enjoyable read then the majority of drivel posted.
Go back to the blogspot blogboy. Or go read some more stake threads.
Don't get me started on how much I hate those detestable stake threads!
You don't exist until you post another pic of that ****ed up face of yours with some kind of proof that it is real.

mhoward i hope to god thats not you and your girlfriend in that picture on your profile, not only are you ugly, fat and hairy, but thats not a girl, that looks like a man....wowowowowowow

mhoward i hope to god thats not you and your girlfriend in that picture on your profile, not only are you ugly, fat and hairy, but thats not a girl, that looks like a man....wowowowowowow
dude...classless
You don't exist until you post another pic of that ****ed up face of yours with some kind of proof that it is real.
Whats with the massive dent on the (our view) top left side of his head? Looks like someone slammed a car door on his head.