mhoward i hope to god thats not you and your girlfriend in that picture on your profile, not only are you ugly, fat and hairy, but thats not a girl, that looks like a man....wowowowowowow
I truly hope you get banned, you have 0 class

my god fcp is so gay today. if you dont like his thread, dont post in it. I thought it was pretty interesting.

mhoward i hope to god thats not you and your girlfriend in that picture on your profile, not only are you ugly, fat and hairy, but thats not a girl, that looks like a man....wowowowowowow
Ya Im really fat and my wife does look like a man... your posts keep getting better and better. Please keep posting like you do so your completely DISPROVE all of us that your a scum bag.
I think this is a classic case of people being well able to fork out insults but incapable of taking them. The OP started a topic which was of interest to him and he deemed it to be likewise to others. Without need a few people decide to the attack the chap unprovoked for no discernible reason. Therefore I can't entirely blame the person for reacting in this manner.I doubt he would have been so insulting if people hadn't been so nasty to begin with.
I have no problem someone making fun of me, but when you make fun of someone's significant other that is something else. Also, I mearly copied what someone else said in this thread. Also, if you read the OP previous posts he has a habit of doing this to people (attacking not only the person on the fourm but their families and friends). Therefore people arent just attacking him here because of this one thread he created. He is what we call a troller and according to the FCP forum rules he should be banned, imo.Plus he owes me $20 that he posted and then didnt follow through on.Edit: Here is the thread that he started for people to find him the cheapest, most effiecent way to get to Vegas. People werent replying so he offered $20 on FT. I found the cheapest, most effiecent way for him. When he didnt reply to the last post by me in the thread I PM'd him asking why no reply. He said I didnt find the cheapest way to get there. I asked him to prove it and show me a cheaper way. He then responded by saying I was weird that I bothered him to get the money he offered.No, I dont have the PM anymore, my inbox reached 100 max PMs and I deleted them all. I was going to drop it but now I feel like exposing it.

i call bs, everyone knows you cant lose more than $500 in one hand, so the maximum pot ever was $5000

i call bs, everyone knows you cant lose more than $500 in one hand, so the maximum pot ever was $5000
CASE CLOSEDAnd making fun of peoples family , girlfriends , and/or wife is pretty dispicable.
Man, posters are mean today. I actually never heard this and think it is pretty cool. Wish there was a way to know more details on the hand.
+1I enjoyed the story and look forward to the trip report. I'm just glad the OP was able to deal with the haters in an entertaining way...

If you think the OP has haters maybe you should find out why before making a comment. There are reasons why a group of people dont like one person. Do you think it is the groups fault or the one person?

If you think the OP has haters maybe you should find out why before making a comment. There are reasons why a group of people dont like one person. Do you think it is the groups fault or the one person?
There may be just cause for the hating, but when I read the replies, they seemed to be attacking a post that I didn't mind reading and blowing it out of proportion. I'm not going to bother reading every post from somebody before I choose to defend a particular thread that they create. I have better use for my time, like donating my bankroll to the micro stakes PLO and NHLE players because ISAP....on that note, I feel in the mood to donate ...er ...play some poker.
I won a pot for $9.71 on a 1c/2c nlhe stars table.I spent it on hookers.Well, most of it.sw.
Nice did you get the phone number from one of those business cards the salesmen on the corner hand out?

I don't know the OP'er... but I liked the story, would like to see the trip report - with paragraphs.Then I saw the hate and thought that was uncalled for - maybe there is reason for it in other threads, but show more class then that.Then I saw the poster attacking howards sig other, that is just completely out of line and should be enough for a ban. Nothing more classless then that. In person, if you say something like that I hope you expect a totally justified beating. No matter what brought it on.So FCP today has been kind of hateful - some justified, some not. Can't we all just get along???? It's Good Friday for Christs Sakes!!!!! Let's have a group hug, hold hands and sing Kumbaya (sp?).Anway, carry on.

I don't know the OP'er... but I liked the story, would like to see the trip report - with paragraphs.Then I saw the hate and thought that was uncalled for - maybe there is reason for it in other threads, but show more class then that.Then I saw the poster attacking howards sig other, that is just completely out of line and should be enough for a ban. Nothing more classless then that. In person, if you say something like that I hope you expect a totally justified beating. No matter what brought it on.So FCP today has been kind of hateful - some justified, some not. Can't we all just get along???? It's Good Friday for Christs Sakes!!!!! Let's have a group hug, hold hands and sing Kumbaya (sp?).Anway, carry on.
FUCK YOU.oh wait, I think I was trying to say "yeah, good post."
I won a pot for $9.71 on a 1c/2c nlhe stars table.I spent it on hookers.Well, most of it.sw.
you obviously were never around when we'd flip at 1/2c nl. we had some close to $100 pots.