Guys, I've made some vids. I'm trying to work on my game and plug leaks...I looked at making vids and going over my play as a good way to do this. it's already helped me a lot...and if any of you are willing to take a look to both help me, and help yourselves...send me a message and I'll send you some links to them.I have 7...but I think 3-7 are the ones with the most value.I may also make more...if I get good feedback (more vids as in ones Im willing to share, I'm going to continue to make vids to share w/ other hu players as it really does help your game I think to look over hands and see how you could have played it diff, or adjusted to the match)I used to post in strat a lot...but I guess this is a way I can kinda give something to this community.- Jordan

Also, I intend to watch the videos and do some variation of take notes so that I give you a full set of thoughts on how I feel about your plays and stuff. This will take time obviously, but I'll likely get to it this weekend. I think that it might be more beneficial to do things in real time and just sweat someone else while they make commentary and visa versa.

Also, I intend to watch the videos and do some variation of take notes so that I give you a full set of thoughts on how I feel about your plays and stuff. This will take time obviously, but I'll likely get to it this weekend. I think that it might be more beneficial to do things in real time and just sweat someone else while they make commentary and visa versa.
Lets just get on skype and cyber together.I mean go over hands, situations.Duh.- Jordan
Lets just get on skype and cyber together.I mean go over hands, situations.Duh.- Jordan
Thanks for the clarification. I will see if I can watch them and listen to your commentary and make intelligent remarks of my own all at the same time. That, or we can both watch it on mute and discuss it as though it's live action.
Thanks for the clarification. I will see if I can watch them and listen to your commentary and make intelligent remarks of my own all at the same time. That, or we can both watch it on mute and discuss it as though it's live action.
Yes. These will prove most useful in my quest to take VVP's job.
Yes. These will prove most useful in my quest to take VVP's job.
"He looks like he could be in charge of the collection plate at church - but don't let him fool you.""Look at the expression on Paul Phillips' face. It looks like someone told him that he had to take a colonoscopy."

Vid #6 being uploaded.I think in this vid some signs of fatigue are shown on the right table. I make a riv c/r bluff and snapped off, and I lose a big pot with AK. It's fun. Can't wait for vid7.But I win a lot on the left table :club:- Jordan

I just made 4 more that I think are pretty solid. All against same guy...some funny parts. I make a big bluff...doesn't mean it necc. worked.Ima make that one public here, if you guys like it and want more PM me.- Jordan

..but I guess this is a way I can kinda give something to this community.
The last time I read that, somebody wanted $2,500. Thanks for posting these. I noticed that you call for information a lot more than I do. In a full ring game, I guess I'm counting on some other guy to make that call and give me the data without the cost.

I do do that some. I didn't play my A game in a few of the early vids, but w/e.Normally I just go w/ my read, but yea...it's valuable at certain times Hu...---xpostedGuys, I have a problem.4 (new) vids are up. 5th one is rendering, but it's short and only goes over a hand I busted villain on inbetween vids, then goes over stuff in PT.I'm going out now, but I'll put the 5th up later. If you guys want this series lemme know.But I need help.Matt was right.- Jordan

headsupstats-1.jpgmy heads up stats from this month.... anyone notice anything major.Sorry for the hijack but I know all the heads up peeps will be in here.I think my went to showdown is a little low?

I only just started watching, but best moment for me, so far:"Okay, so, no leveling... going on... Im just running hot"

No_neck, Your stats look pretty solid. Good month thus far.--I've put up my second session on Megaupload. If you want them all, let me know. I made the first one available in this thread.- Jordan

Seen the first 3 vids so far. Found it pretty informative and interesting, especially since I'm primarily a 6-max player. As for playing the super loose players and an appropriate strategy, I'm guessing optimal strategy would make variance substantially high (i.e. countering with appropriate aggression with less than the nuts). The other option is as you mentioned in your vids is to wait on hands, which can get frustrating but is probably the most sound approach.

I agree (higher variance, I def. go that route, but sometimes passive play results in your confidence being shot during a match). I talk more bout the match against the guy at 1.5/3 in later videos. In the last video I made I go over all my sessions I have recorded and stuff. And I think I show a different style in the later videos.- Jordan

Guys, I had a lot of d/l's, although most were from my earlier vids...and I think the later vids are a bit better w/ content and discussion.If you have questions/comments, I'd appreciate feedback...I made these vids to hopefully be more aware of my leaks (which I have simply by my own analysis) but would def. appreciate some other's thoughts.PM me, or post here...or not...but yea...and if you need the later set of vids, just pm me.- Jordan

Who needs cardrunners? I'm watching vid 1, and I'm lovin it. It's awesome. Thanks very much for making these vids.One thing though: stopscramblingyourcursoralloverthemiddleofthescreenwhenyoutalkitsreallydistracting.