tight limit tables...do they exist?

how do you play a tight limit table? I think I could get the hang of postflop play, but what should I be playing preflop? (by tight I mean 1 to 2 opponents per flop) Ive heard play loose against tight and tight against loose, but that seems to go against what SSHE reccomends ( you play looser against a loose table and tighter against a tight table)...Ive never played a tight limit game but I wanna make sure I know how just in case, Thanks.

You can't always find a table. Right now im playing in some of the worse games just out of boredome.Tight against loose and loose against tight is very, very wrong.You play tight. You make more loose bets but less loose calls in tight games. Thats the only loose part in it. In loose games you make less loose bets but more loose calls. Do you see why?

You can't always find a table.  Right now im playing in some of the worse games just out of boredome.Tight against loose and loose against tight is very, very wrong.You play tight. You make more loose bets but less loose calls in tight games. Thats the only loose part in it. In loose games you make less loose bets but more loose calls. Do you see why?
*nods in understanding*
how do you play a tight limit table? I think I could get the hang of postflop play, but what should I be playing preflop?  (by tight I mean 1 to 2 opponents per flop)  Ive heard play loose against tight and tight against loose, but that seems to go against what SSHE reccomends ( you play looser against a loose table and tighter against a tight table)...Ive never played a tight limit game but I wanna make sure I know how just in case,  Thanks.
This is what I try to do against tighter oppeents:1. I Tighten up - with regard to hands I think I want to see flops with. I'm more inclined to fold lower pocket pairs and suited connectors, especially from early position, since it's unlikely that there'll be enough limpers to make playing them profitable. I tend to fold weaker high-card hands that are likely to be dominated by the hands my opponents will play. I generally don't cold-call or reraise their raises without premium hands.2. I Loosen up - I try to steal, bluff, and semi-bluff more often, in situations where my hand is relatively weak, but I think I can buy the pot without going to showdown. But I'm careful not to make these plays too often (I figure tight players are involved in fewer hands, and thus have more time to observe my tendencies).

The limit tables at FullTilt are quite tight at times. When that happens, I try to steal blinds from mid position much more often that usual, raising with almost any playable hand. Also, most tight players still aren't very good and will sometimes get very attached to preflop monsters so you can get paid off when you make sets etc. so I guess maybe call more PFR.