No reads on Villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t2570)MP (t2420)CO (t1610)Button (t3600)SB (t2040)Hero (t1260)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tdiamond.gif, 6spade.gif. 1 fold, MP calls t50, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (t150) 6diamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif, 6club.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets t100, MP folds, SB calls t100.Turn: (t350) Qclub.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets t250, SB calls t250.River: (t850) 9diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets t1640 (All-In)Hero?? I have 850ish behind.

You should have pushed on the turn to make him pay for his potential flush draw, and if he hits the river, he hits the river. I would personally call in this situatuion.
I don't think pushing 1100 in to a 350 pot is the best way to get value for my hand.
You should have pushed on the turn to make him pay for his potential flush draw, and if he hits the river, he hits the river. I would personally call in this situatuion.
i think pushing there is bad... flush draw folds, or you get called by a better hand... i think his bet was good...and he still has enough chips left that he can fold if the flush comes

I think the turn bet is fine. 250/600= pricing out the villian for hitting their draw flush (if he had flush and straight outs it doesn't matter how much you are betting, he'll call). I would have bet more, but in this situation, he's going to hit 20%ish of the time for the win.We are getting 2/1 on our money here, but with three to the straight, and three to the flush out there, it's just not worth calling this early in the tournament, even though we lose a huge portion of our stack, we still have room to manuver before being in the danger zone.