How Do Cash Game Stakes Work?

I am curious as to if anyone has been staked or staked someone in a cash game. I am going on a trip to play poker for a couple of days and have been offered a stake in the cash games. Should it be based on each session or total trip? I am trying to work it out in a way that is good for me but not that he would get angry at the results and not stake me again.a couple of options:1. 50/50 after stakeback per session.pro- great for me the player because i will be able to "bank" a profit with every winning session and cant lose any of my profit after i bank it because ill be playing with house money.con- bad for the staker because say i win $500 then lost $200 in my next session, I make $250 profit while he only makes $50 profit.2. 50/50 after stakeback for all sessions.pretty good deal for him, i never get to bank money3. a different split in his favor maybe 60/40 after stakeback per sessionI have no idea, ive never done a multiple session stake before, if anyone has or has an opinion or another option please let me know what you would do.thanks in advance

I am curious as to if anyone has been staked or staked someone in a cash game. I am going on a trip to play poker for a couple of days and have been offered a stake in the cash games. Should it be based on each session or total trip? I am trying to work it out in a way that is good for me but not that he would get angry at the results and not stake me again.a couple of options:1. 50/50 after stakeback per session.pro- great for me the player because i will be able to "bank" a profit with every winning session and cant lose any of my profit after i bank it because ill be playing with house money.con- bad for the staker because say i win $500 then lost $200 in my next session, I make $250 profit while he only makes $50 profit.2. 50/50 after stakeback for all sessions.pretty good deal for him, i never get to bank money3. a different split in his favor maybe 60/40 after stakeback per sessionI have no idea, ive never done a multiple session stake before, if anyone has or has an opinion or another option please let me know what you would do.thanks in advance
Option 2 is the one my partner uses to bury people in debt at our game. Then they become dealers to work it off. Do you want to be a dealer?

14 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)9 Members: checkymcfold, noflukeluke, cubsfan44, nutzbuster, Clay Aiken, rjkdb8, looshle, BigLebowski, TravisG*dance*

14 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)9 Members: checkymcfold, noflukeluke, cubsfan44, nutzbuster, Clay Aiken, rjkdb8, looshle, BigLebowski, TravisG*dance*
I saw that too..but now he's gone :club:
Option 2 is the one my partner uses to bury people in debt at our game. Then they become dealers to work it off. Do you want to be a dealer?
maybe you didnt understand, under no circumstance will i owe him money at all. even in option 2 if i lost $300 its on him. I would'nt owe him anything...looks like 2 seems to be standardbut surely option 1 is best for me the player correct, because he has offered it.
maybe you didnt understand, under no circumstance will i owe him money at all. even in option 2 if i lost $300 its on him. I would'nt owe him anything...looks like 2 seems to be standardbut surely option 1 is best for me the player correct, because he has offered it.
If you're a winning player, it won't matter if you pay after each session or after a set amount of sessions or amount of time.
If you're a winning player, it won't matter if you pay after each session or after a set amount of sessions or amount of time.
This is true assuming the player never has a losing session. After one losing session, the player is ahead more mobneys than the staker.
This is true assuming the player never has a losing session. After one losing session, the player is ahead more mobneys than the staker.
But if you're a decent player, have PT, and don't wanna **** over your backer, do a whole month.

1. ship to blufferdave (fcp)2. make sure in the triple digits3. watch me play way out of the roll, mostly just flippin buy ins preflop.4. if i luck box it i take stake 10x original stake5. i send back 10%Note: step 1 most important

But if you're a decent player, have PT, and don't wanna **** over your backer, do a whole month.
No disagreement with that statement, but he asked if #1 was the best option. You said it was the same as #2. It isn't.
No disagreement with that statement, but he asked if #1 was the best option. You said it was the same as #2. It isn't.
Agree to disagree? When in Rome...etc?dante_anchorman.jpg