I have set aside 200 myself. I was thinking maybe banging through 200 worth of step 1's probably next tuesday, my kid is on Spring break so I can't really focus until that day. Anyway, bang out the step ones, bang out 2s another day, etc.
I am doing a similar thing with 20000 fpps...gonna play a total of 40..Played 19 so far...8 step 2s and 3 step 1s so far...
  • Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember why i hate tournaments. good thing im playing this because it seems like a high variance but very +ev way to bank 12500.edit: im not sure if this is appropriate or not, but if anybody wants to trade some pstars money for full tilt money i'de appreciate it. pm me.

HOLY **** Congrats XXEddie!!!I'm thinking about doing $150 worth of Step 1's...(20) or just do 8 Step 2's and see where I go from there.I am really not a fan of the turbo structure, but it's worth a shot.Which would you guys think is easier to do?
Steps 4, 5 and 6 have a standard SnG structure(10 min blinds) with step 6 also giving you 3k in chips. Which is a good reason I started from Step 3 this time, and went 3-4-5-6-Win, never not advancing

Here is my e-mail back from starsHello Kevin,Thank you for your email, and congratulations on winning a seat in the World Series of Poker!The $10,000 credits for World Series of Poker seats are made manually, and will be made within five business days of winning your seat. The$2,500 credit for travel expenses is placed in your account immediatelyupon completion of your satellite win.If more than five days have passed and you have not received your credit, please email wsop@pokerstars.com so the WSOP staff can check on it for you.If you have any other questions, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.Have a nice day!Best regards,Fredrik EPokerStars Support TeamI dont know why it takes 5 business days to put it in my account, but who friggin cares!

congrats eddie, hope i can do the same, i have alot of time i need to invest in these though.

HOLY **** Congrats XXEddie!!!I'm thinking about doing $150 worth of Step 1's...(20) or just do 8 Step 2's and see where I go from there.I am really not a fan of the turbo structure, but it's worth a shot.Which would you guys think is easier to do?
I was trying to figure this one out too. After playing 4 step 1's, I have a 1st, 4th, 5th, & 5th (small sample size, obv.). I'm thinking of setting aside enough for 10 step 2's, and going at it that way....either way, Thursday will probably be decision/play day. After I do whatever I choose, that will be all I'll invest towards the steps, and try some MTT's, as I feel I have a better edge that way. GL everybody.

step #1 attempts 3, got to step #2 on 3rd try.step #2 dropped back to #1.step #1 won to step #2 again.in #2 currently.

No steps tonight. HOPEFULLY none tomorrow as I have darts & will be drinking again. BUT, you never know. I have 2 step 2s & a Step 4 to play with so GL me!!!!

My boy (mxpxdude) just got 2nd in a step 6, he went all the way from Step 1 on one try.A shame he couldn't be a super huge gigantic luckbox like I was

My boy (mxpxdude) just got 2nd in a step 6, he went all the way from Step 1 on one try.A shame he couldn't be a super huge gigantic luckbox like I was
MBN!!

Been out for awhile and noticed the steps to the WSOP just yesterday......First of all, a big congrats Eddie. Job well done and a very nice cash.Entered a step 1 yesterday with 500 FPP, and this is my quest so far:500 FPP step 1 (win) -> Step 2 (4th) -> Step 2 (win) -> on to step 3........ Would'nt it be cool to have a seat worth $12500 to the WSOP just by spending 500 FPP's lol......Good luck to everyone trying to get one......Peace out

UPDATEEntered a step 1 yesterday with 500 FPP, and this is my quest so far:500 FPP step 1 (win) -> Step 2 (4th) -> Step 2 (win) -> Step 3 (win) -> Step 4 here I come, wooooooot

step 2 play wasnt any better. i wish you could just cash in tickets for cash.started with 4 step 2s. Now have 3 step 3s and 1 step 4.Going to take a break and get back at it later.

how are you guys entering these in Poker Tracker?
I'm having to go back in and manually enter the payouts after I import the tournament email. I can't figure it out any other way :x
Bought into only one Step 1 so far...[x] Step 1[x] Step 2[ ] Step 3 (playing now)[x] jinxing myself with this post
Update...bubbled first Step 3 so repeating right now (just doubled JJ > AK)Update...Won Step 3 in 23 minutes, I have never been hit in the head with the deck so hard. Had 10,475 chips at the end of it all.[x] Step 3[ ] Step 4

Played 3 step 3s. Got a 5th 3rd and 7th.Down to 2 step 3 tickets. My connection kept going out in the last 2 so it was aggrevating the shit out of me. I may play later.