Watched the entire series in the last month or so. Great stuff and can't wait to see how they handle this season. I haven't noticed any letdowns yet so hopefully they can keep that up.Also here's Jesse on the Price is Right back in the day. Funny stuff...http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/aaron-paul-the-best-the-price-is-right-contesta

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston and Paul reading the final few pages of the finale's script for the first time.   http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

I think he would relate really well to Archie Bunker

Spoilered for Gov.      

So when do we all think we'll get to the part in the first episode that showed Walter with a full beard and hair? Seemed like at that point he was possibly on the run, so you have to figure Hank figures it out before the finale.On a slightly related note, the guy that plays Saul also players a lawyer on How I Met Your Mother.

I guess episode 8, right before they hit their break.I read an article, I forget where, but Gilligan is kicking around the idea of a Saul Goodman spinoff. On an unrelated note, How I Met Your Mother has got to be the most overrated sitcom ever.

wouldn't say last night was an amazing episode but you can see them building it for when walt finally explodes. I think that first few minutes that was in the season opener is after he takes out everyone including i think his wife.

I guess episode 8, right before they hit their break.
I doubt that, IN the first scene of the season, he says he's 52, so it's set a year from last nights episode, I doubt they cover that much ground in the next few episodes. Also, Hank moving up the ladder puts more credence to my theory that he's going to end up covering for walt..b ut it also may just mean he gets busted by the DEA/FBI and is collateral damage, without ever knowing walt did anything.
I doubt that, IN the first scene of the season, he says he's 52, so it's set a year from last nights episode, I doubt they cover that much ground in the next few episodes.Also, Hank moving up the ladder puts more credence to my theory that he's going to end up covering for walt..b ut it also may just mean he gets busted by the DEA/FBI and is collateral damage, without ever knowing walt did anything.
Chances are you're right about covering that much ground in so few episodes. I'm just not the biggest fan of making the very first scene one of the last scenes as well.
Chances are you're right about covering that much ground in so few episodes. I'm just not the biggest fan of making the very first scene one of the last scenes as well.
They did it with the stuff bear's eyeball in the pool thing, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it's from the very end of the show.

Just caught up. I love this show, still.The color schemes are the same--yellow or red is the presence of meth. There are now pops of re all over Walt and Skyler's home, and Junior's car (and sweatshirt when he got car). Green is Walter's strongest color, he wore it during last season's finale, and it's all over this season with the bug tents.Walter truly thinks he's Icarus, right? That's why he forgot about the cancer, and his mortality. And the hat? He's starting to come undone.

Know what's not convenient? Getting the dirt out of your tetrahydrochloroproponal.
Engineer: Do you hear a generator and rivet gun a few cars back?Conductor: Nope.Engineer: Me neither.
haha exactly.

the real question is how they knew the car with the mehtlomene would be over the bridge. they didn't get the call about which car it was until after they dug and planted the plastic containers. pretty bad by the writers there.