2008 Deep Stack Poker Series

I may play an event. Not sure when, I know for sure it won't be Satuday cause I work, but I may head out there for the cash games that night which should be very juicy if history is any guide.I may play a weekday event next week if I have a day off during the middle of the week. But the most likely event I will get in is Sunday's.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may play an event. Not sure when, I know for sure it won't be Satuday cause I work, but I may head out there for the cash games that night which should be very juicy if history is any guide.I may play a weekday event next week if I have a day off during the middle of the week. But the most likely event I will get in is Sunday's.
You want juicy? My session this past Saturday.UTG limps, I raise to $14 with AA, old guy calling everything guy calls. UTG reraises to $50. I shove approx. $200 after thinking alot (I shoved because the old guy called an allin earlier with K2 for over $100 and won, lol.) Well, UTG calls. I flip over AA, UTG has KK, old guy doesn't show. Flop 6s3s6h, turn 7c, river 7s. I had a feeling I wasn't good. Guess what? Old guy flips over 10s2s for flush.sigh.
OK, I was about to offer you a ride, but F that now.
lol I'll pay for gasTruth is that I just fkin despise driving so much I gave my car to my Mom because I had such serious tilt/road rage issues when driving.
lol I'll pay for gasTruth is that I just fkin despise driving so much I gave my car to my Mom because I had such serious tilt/road rage issues when driving.
lol. You didn't seem like that type when I met you.

If anyone saw a Dodge Stratus leaving the Majestic Star tonight, one that used to be owned by the person driving it, then that person got a company car, then a year and a half later bought it back from his friend because his license got suspended and the original owner got a new car, was told it was in good condition, then tonight when driving it for the snow for the first time, spun completely out on the Skyway after almost doing so about 4 times on Cline Av, turned back around, kept driving with his hands gripping the steering wheel so tight and gritting his teeth so hard that as of right now they would still hurt, going 25 mph in the right lane for the rest of the time on the Skyway, then the Stevenson with 4 way blinkers flashing, then didn't want to exit on Harlem because no one had recently exited, and going through fresh snow was impossible without spinning out, so going 3 exits up, then going 15mph for about 8 miles, any time stopping at a stoplight and then restarting took about 5 minutes to go from 1-15 mph since the tires wouldn't grip, turning a 40 minute drive into a 2 hour 45 minute drive, and then the friend says yea, that was me.It ****ing sucked.

If anyone saw a Dodge Stratus leaving the Majestic Star tonight, one that used to be owned by the person driving it, then that person got a company car, then a year and a half later bought it back from his friend because his license got suspended and the original owner got a new car, was told it was in good condition, then tonight when driving it for the snow for the first time, spun completely out on the Skyway after almost doing so about 4 times on Cline Av, turned back around, kept driving with his hands gripping the steering wheel so tight and gritting his teeth so hard that as of right now they would still hurt, going 25 mph in the right lane for the rest of the time on the Skyway, then the Stevenson with 4 way blinkers flashing, then didn't want to exit on Harlem because no one had recently exited, and going through fresh snow was impossible without spinning out, so going 3 exits up, then going 15mph for about 8 miles, turning a 40 minute drive into a 2 hour 45 minute drive, yea, that was me.It ****ing sucked.
THAT WAS YOU?!?!
omg chris. you ok? your car ok?
Yes, though to say I was completely terrified of semis flying by me at 60mph after I had just spun out after gently tapping my breaks 5 minutes earlier would be a severe understatement. The car is actually fine I think except one of the tires doesn't grip the road at all...like at ALL.
Not going now this weekend as I have a couple new houses who need to make selections on Saturday. Had my buy-in in my wallet since Tuesday. F***ck!
No sense in wasting it. Pass that over here!

Just bumping this to see if anyone's going to be playing/going to this today. Hopefully I don't bust out early.Chris, if you go give me a call. Also if you can please bring my chips.

Just bumping this to see if anyone's going to be playing/going to this today. Hopefully I don't bust out early.Chris, if you go give me a call. Also if you can please bring my chips.
GL, Ill be out there next weekend probably
GL, Ill be out there next weekend probably
Thx man. I'll probably go next weekend. At least for some cash games.
Thx man. I'll probably go next weekend. At least for some cash games.
Next weekend I'm running the poker room at our church/school fundraiser. Fun times and even with the $5 & $10 max rake they are still juicy enough to make money!!
i'm going to head up there tomorrow and play the noon.
sigh. Got knocked out 78th out of like 200+Next time I'm going to listen to the little voice in my head that says "So what if you're in the SB and 2 other people limped, fold your hand, it can only get you into trouble."Lost a race that hurt me a little bit AK<1010 in SB vs BB. And apparently I had some target on my back cause some guy would call almost every raise I made no matter what. Once he called my raise with Q6, he flopped 2 pair, I laid down middle pair, so it wasn't a big deal.Anyway, anyone who can I would recommend playing this. The play was just horrible. I can't say I was really surprised at how many people would get knocked out when blinds are only 25/50 and starting with 6000 chips. It was almost like playing the $4.40 180man.
sigh. Got knocked out 78th out of like 200+Next time I'm going to listen to the little voice in my head that says "So what if you're in the SB and 2 other people limped, fold your hand, it can only get you into trouble."Lost a race that hurt me a little bit AK<1010 in SB vs BB. And apparently I had some target on my back cause some guy would call almost every raise I made no matter what. Once he called my raise with Q6, he flopped 2 pair, I laid down middle pair, so it wasn't a big deal.Anyway, anyone who can I would recommend playing this. The play was just horrible. I can't say I was really surprised at how many people would get knocked out when blinds are only 25/50 and starting with 6000 chips. It was almost like playing the $4.40 180man.
Tough break G. You going tommorow also?