Mcfadden Runs Like The Wind....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If he could've come out last year, he would've been the first taken. Peterson is the better power runner but scouts have had hard ons for McFadden since he was a freshman.Fortunately, so has Jerry Jones. D-Mac will be a Cowboy next year.To be fair, Peterson was in the same class of back in college, his injury problems just brought him down.

Horrible comparison, McFadden is a completely different style of runner.
You're right but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a first pick. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins pass on him.
You're right but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a first pick. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins pass on him.
if the dolphins draft mcfadden there will be riots down here. dolphins have at least 8 positions where there is greater need
if the dolphins draft mcfadden there will be riots down here. dolphins have at least 8 positions where there is greater need
why even suggest they would take hiim. Ronnie brown wouldnt be too pleased. There is a 0 percent chance they take DMC
why even suggest they would take hiim. Ronnie brown wouldnt be too pleased. There is a 0 percent chance they take DMC
I agree. Ronnie is fine...actually very good. They need much more help at other positions.
  • 5 months later...

Anyone know about the status of Mcfadden???Varying reports on if he will get most of the snaps week 1 over Fargas....Need to know if I should start him this week

Anyone know about the status of Mcfadden???Varying reports on if he will get most of the snaps week 1 over Fargas....Need to know if I should start him this week
Even if he doesn't get the most reps his should get good yardage on ground and the air. I am going to take the chance and start him but I assume by week 3 he will be the main guy for sure if the preseason is any indication.