Good story. You just need to put it in paragraph form.
come on a college knowing what a paragraph is now your just hoping and praying thats like drawing to a one outter.
come on a college knowing what a paragraph is now your just hoping and praying thats like drawing to a one outter.
i know what you mean some people don't seem to know how to express their ideas most clearly especially college who are too stupid to know about anything because they are dumb they don't know anything except beer how do you expect them to write in paragraph form it's just crazy.
  • 2 weeks later...
i know what you mean some people don't seem to know how to express their ideas most clearly especially college who are too stupid to know about anything because they are dumb they don't know anything except beer how do you expect them to write in paragraph form it's just crazy.
LMFAOOk, maybe I am easily amused.Btw, haven't any of you heard of fake id's? Seriously guys. If you win a bundle and then they say to themselves, hmmmm, maybe he is underage. They will check your id and if you can't prove you are at least 21 they will simply take your chips.

Last year when I went to Vegas I saw Ditka playing craps at the MGM Grand. This is a big deal because I come from Chicago.