Shaq's Suns Debut

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another road loss to a good team......
Barely, and there best defender was tossed mid game, not to mention back to back against the same team and the 4th game in 5 days. No other factors, though, just a road loss with no reason. Still tied for first in the Pacific.
Who cares? The starters didn't even play the fourth quarter- they did what they are supposed to do.
did your starters play in the 4th quarter against the Mavs?? yeeeesh.

Suns now are 3-1 vs. the Spurs this season. Tonights 4th quarter was nothing less than dominant. From a person who watches the Suns closely, I don't think there is a team I am afraid of right now in the playoffs. I think the Suns would be favored in all matchups in a series. Go ahead, tell me why I am wrong, then go back about 4 pages and see how right I have been at this Shaq thing.

Suns now are 3-1 vs. the Spurs this season. Tonights 4th quarter was nothing less than dominant. From a person who watches the Suns closely, I don't think there is a team I am afraid of right now in the playoffs. I think the Suns would be favored in all matchups in a series. Go ahead, tell me why I am wrong, then go back about 4 pages and see how right I have been at this Shaq thing.
they look good but with shaq as always it all depends on how they referee himplus in the west nothing would surprise me
they look good but with shaq as always it all depends on how they referee himplus in the west nothing would surprise me
History says he gets the benefit of the doubt most often. That being said, Shaq looks great lately, and I don't mean just his game, I mean he looks healthy and a bit more trim than when he arrived. Hill is playing like he never had surgery, even Diaw has stepped up which shocks the hell out of me. Shawn Marion is an afterthought at this point.
nope. as a spiritual man you will understand the analogy that the Suns have robbed Peter to pay Paul. They absolutely match up better with the Spurs after the Shaq trade. I agree 100%. they just cant beat the lakers now. thats the team you should be afraid of. thats the team you wont be favored against. thats the problem.
nope. as a spiritual man you will understand the analogy that the Suns have robbed Peter to pay Paul. They absolutely match up better with the Spurs after the Shaq trade. I agree 100%. they just cant beat the lakers now. thats the team you should be afraid of. thats the team you wont be favored against. thats the problem.
They still won't be favored over SA either.