Sorel 'imper1um' Mizzi Signs With Betfair

In the Betfair press release, Sorel comments, "Overall 2007 was a great year for me and by joining Betfair Poker in 2008 I'm getting in with a team which not only has a great reputation but more importantly, it's going places.story herehttp://www.pokerpages.com/poker-news/news/...star--30431.htm
1st and *barf*

this just in:betfair announces theyre adding an option late in tournaments where you can press a 'sell' button and sorel will take your seat over. the software will automatically calculate the correct price and just like the tv show you can click 'deal' or 'no deal'

this just in:betfair announces theyre adding an option late in tournaments where you can press a 'sell' button and sorel will take your seat over. the software will automatically calculate the correct price and just like the tv show you can click 'deal' or 'no deal'
that's awesome
meh, i was expecting better from you

No offence guys, but jelous much? lol.Looking from a Betfair side of things, thats quite a good move, adding Sorel to Annette, I can see them building up a stable of young internet hotshots and playing the market strong in the future.

Pretty good for rabbles imo.<3
Impressive imo.