Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays - Feb 19th - 9 Pm Est

i just busted 256th out of 12,000 in one of those hubble freerolls (dont ask why i played it, ok I was home sick and bored with no bankroll)sooooo im obviously on LFT .... IN

In, and 10-1 says I'm first out.
in i will learn as i go
Jesus....I haven't played these in a while, but are people such dicks in these now? It used to be a fun tourney, but being berated for a call AFTER he scooped the pot, is a bit rediculous.
drink more, care less, imo. :club:
STEEEEEEELLLLLAAAAAAAAA!07-02_MarlonBrandoAsTheGodfather.jpg
Wrong movie...JackassStreetcar%20Named%20Desire%20f(1).jpg
awesome
Jesus....I haven't played these in a while, but are people such dicks in these now? It used to be a fun tourney, but being berated for a call AFTER he scooped the pot, is a bit ridiculous.
He's not a regular and people who complain about your bad play don't get it. You know, like the people who CHOP!

im pretty sure i got coolered more on the river more that first hour then any tourny i've ever played.no kidding at least 7 or 8 pots nuts til river, what an awesome game.who here provides getting your hands to hold lessons?

doh, no wonder i got coolered so damn much, i played nearly every handDuring current Omaha H/L session you were dealt 62 hands and saw flop: - 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%) - 6 out of 8 times while in small blind (75%) - 28 out of 46 times in other positions (60%) - a total of 40 out of 62 (64%) Pots won at showdown - 11 of 22 (50%) Pots won without showdown - 7lol

During current Omaha H/L session you were dealt 71 hands and saw flop: - 7 out of 9 times while in big blind (77%) - 5 out of 9 times while in small blind (55%) - 18 out of 53 times in other positions (33%) - a total of 30 out of 71 (42%) Pots won at showdown - 7 of 11 (63%) Pots won without showdown - 5Quite tight for me.5/41