Need Help Finding Person I Used To Talk Too.

i used to talk to this person online, in 2001 we talked for like 2 yrs, then she got mad at me and i havent talked to her since, she was from new zealand. i dont remember her last name so i cant find it on myspace or facebook.
Was her first name Beth?
her name was "candice" she was my e-gf and then said i treated her bad and said she was never talking to me again. she hacked my email and found other emails to another girl. she went off.
Did she have a sister; Dottie?Used to listen to too much Depeche Mode?Liked Rocky Road?
her name was "candice" she was my e-gf and then said i treated her bad and said she was never talking to me again. she hacked my email and found other emails to another girl. she went off.
She found out who you were and killed herself. Not that I blame her in the least.
You didn't know your girlfriends last name? You two must have been pretty serious.