Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleur is smart and beautiful, but also predictable.
You married? marrysmile.gif
Good work, detective.I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
"You're winnings, sir"
The finest screenplay ever written.
I concur. 1h45m of perfection...What kind of a man is Capitain Renaud?Like any man, only more so...

lol at this thread. Reminds me of a gaggle of bored ass pigeons bopping around the park , when all of the sudden one of them spots a crumb across the way and BOOM! FEEDING FRENZY!!!Man. The power of the va jay jay..... :club:

lol at this thread. Reminds me of a gaggle of bored ass pigeons bopping around the park , when all of the sudden one of them spots a crumb across the way and BOOM! FEEDING FRENZY!!!Man. The power of the va jay jay..... :club:
says the guy who invited a girl who's been here 2 weeks and less than 80 posts to the FCP Golf outing, based solely (it appears to me, at least) on her sex and her attractiveness
says the guy who invited a girl who's been here 2 weeks and less than 80 posts to the FCP Golf outing, based solely (it appears to me, at least) on her sex and her attractiveness
chirp chrip....she says she golfs?besides, how else was I to get Suited to come out and play?

I'm so glad I stayed out of this one....

besides, how else was I to get Suited to come out and play?
promise me you've got the hole in the desert already dug and rose has no idea, and i'm there.
Invite Emma watson and surgically attach a penis to her, will work alot better.
our friendship is on thin ice, buster brown.
uh oh.....did you just play the Emma card!!!How dare you sully her perfection!SUITED!!!!
IT REALLY WAS OUTRAGEOUS, WAS IT NOT?
Why, (s)he was born with one.
:native american like tear:
That tattoo must cost all sorts of confusion every night on the street corner.
wow that was SOO creative, I haven't heard that one a hundred+ times. Even when I'm working my ACTUAL job, people say "Oh does that mean the beer is free? ahaha huh huahauhahaha im soo funny jeeeeeeez." Yeah I got this tattoo so I can give you guys free beer and sex. That's exactly why I got it, I'm so glad it's been figured out. I bet you are one of those guys who pulls this classic..."What's your name?"Mercedes" "Oh nice to meet you Mercedes, I'm camaro (or insert ANY car name here). hahahuhhu dur dur dur hahahahah"Let's try being original, really.
loogie's a stand up comedian. Literally. Being original isn't really in their job description.
I worked in a comedy club for two years. Some of my best friends are comedians. Every day i have 3 friends providing comic relief for all of my daily situations. It actually makes more sense that he's a standup comedian.
So I was reading Steve7Stud's Stand up comedian thread, and thinking about how much I hate stand up comedy, when I thought back to this sequence of posts, and something occurred to me.So, when Loogie made that dumb, hacky joke about your tattoo, it was dumb and uncreative 'cause you'd heard it 100 times..... until you found out he was a stand up comedian, and THEN it became ok? That doesn't make any fuking sense at all. His JOB is (was) to make people laugh, he's supposed to be funny and creative, he's supposed to be better at making jokes than the rest of us. He should get more blame for making a repetitive joke everyone always says, not get a pass for it. I think this sequence of posts is both a sad commentary on the quality of stand up comedy, and also the answer to why so many bad stand ups continue to not-starve.
So I was reading Steve7Stud's Stand up comedian thread, and thinking about how much I hate stand up comedy, when I thought back to this sequence of posts, and something occurred to me.So, when Loogie made that dumb, hacky joke about your tattoo, it was dumb and uncreative 'cause you'd heard it 100 times..... until you found out he was a stand up comedian, and THEN it became ok? That doesn't make any fuking sense at all. His JOB is (was) to make people laugh, he's supposed to be funny and creative, he's supposed to be better at making jokes than the rest of us. He should get more blame for making a repetitive joke everyone always says, not get a pass for it. I think this sequence of posts is both a sad commentary on the quality of stand up comedy, and also the answer to why so many bad stand ups continue to not-starve.
Oh fuck off, why dontcha?Like everything I type has to be the epitome of originality and wit. It doesn't. I get a pass here and there for being so incredibly good looking.
Oh fuck off, why dontcha?Like everything I type has to be the epitome of originality and wit. It doesn't. I get a pass here and there for being so incredibly good looking.
I didn't really mean it to be an attack on you, it just strikes me as strange, that she thought your joke was lame, until she found out you are ( were) a stand up, then it was okay. that makes no sense at all to me. IT could have been anyone who actually made the joke, Carrot Top, Jackie Mason, Bob Hope, who the professional jokerster actually was is incidental to my point.

Glad I stayed out of this one too...

I didn't really mean it to be an attack on you, it just strikes me as strange, that she thought your joke was lame, until she found out you are ( were) a stand up, then it was okay. that makes no sense at all to me. IT could have been anyone who actually made the joke, Carrot Top, Jackie Mason, Bob Hope, who the professional jokerster actually was is incidental to my point.
I've watched a comedian kill on the road for a solid hour using nothing but old, locker room jokes. It's not a commentary on the quality of stand-up comedians. It's a commentary on the audience.
I've watched a comedian kill on the road for a solid hour using nothing but old, locker room jokes. It's not a commentary on the quality of stand-up comedians. It's a commentary on the audience.
exactly. We live in an age of diminished expectations.

I only just noticed Fleur has a blog.I was pleasently surprised (no sw), you're a pretty fun/interesting girl. I officially would like to sign up on the 'pro Fleur' side please. Your non-modeling pictures are way better too, in my opinion. Just wondering why it's all in English though, when you're Dutch?Oh, if you ever find yourself in London, let me know, I'll show you the sights :club:

Just wondering why it's all in English though, when you're Dutch?
I'll attempt to answer this. Fleur is an international girl. Friends from all around. And no one, out side of the Ned., speaks dutch. Where as everyone speaks english.