Ak Deep In A $2 Tourney

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t5000 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t205530)SB (t313410)BB (t121038)UTG (t33549)UTG+1 (t41286)MP1 (t159762)MP2 (t69587)MP3 (t154068)CO (t122338)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, Kheart.gif. 2 folds, MP1 raises to t10000, 1 fold, MP3 raises to t25000, 1 fold, Hero?Hand from a tournament i'm in now, what's your play here?

Ya, can't say much w/o reads. That min raise often means 88-QQ from past experience but who knows. The reraise suggests a premium hand but could just be a tricky player trying to capitalise on weakness.

I don't know how you guys don't use PT or something, if this post had like vpip/pfr/af it'd be so much easier.This is freehttp://www.holdemranger.com/realtime.htmlTry it.
Because i'm acctually too poor to afford it :(That link looks awesome, thanks man.

wit stacks this deep and no particular reads on any one of the players the only thing u can do is flat call but if original raiser shoves ur kinda stuck. I would flat call and call anyones reshove or play postflop

I think the RIO are huge in this hand, and we should be dumping it straight away..Plus we don't close the action so we could just burn our t2500 investment when it comes back to MP1 if he shoved..

I think the RIO are huge in this hand, and we should be dumping it straight away..Plus we don't close the action so we could just burn our t2500 investment when it comes back to MP1 if he shoved..
Its close between call and fold, but Id lean toward calling. If the first hand doesnt push back you can be almost certain that hes on a medium pair and if you flop TPTK youre way ahead of the second hand's range as well. Assuming MP1 calls youve got more than enough odds to see the flop. That youre not closing the action does make it somewhat risky, but since you cover both stacks they should be pretty reluctant to push the action further.