Top Pair Oop On A Monotone Board

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($6.20)UTG ($4.67)MP ($3.56)Button ($20.95)SB ($8.39)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jspade.gif, Adiamond.gif. UTG calls $0.05, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, UTG calls $0.20.Standard raiseFlop: ($0.52) Aheart.gif, 3heart.gif, 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.45, UTG raises to $0.9, Hero raises to $2.4, UTG raises to $3.9, Hero folds.My thought process here is that he's firing the turn pretty much all of the time here, so i can't really call the flop with the intention of dumping on the turn, but against a min-raise my hand is too good to fold(It's probably not)so by process of elimination i raise, kind of dumb now i look back at the hand.Final Pot: $5.32So, what's your play on the flop? Is it ok to just dump to the min raise? Is flat calling an option?I feel really confused in spots like these and generaly don't have the best thought process when i'm faced with a decision. How should i be thinking through this hand?

Don't reraise the flop. The size you chose is terrible becuase it's so cheap for him to call and it should really commit you to the pot becuase your odds to stack off against him will be so good if you consider that he might ever play Ax with 1 heart like this, or just a naked draw. You're OOP and you're bloating the pot with a SUPER marginal holding here. I would choose between calling the flop and folding the flop. Without a read, I'm folding here fairly often to his gay little minraise.

Is flat calling an option?I feel really confused in spots like these and generaly don't have the best thought process when i'm faced with a decision. How should i be thinking through this hand?
Yes, flat calling's an option. The equity in the hand is likely to change vastly on the turn. If a heart comes, we can probably dump. Otherwise, if we think we're still ahead, we've jumped way farther ahead with only one card left to come.I like that you were thinking ahead to figure out the action on the turn. That said, this is not typically a flop to go to war on. If you do decide to go to war, I think that you've got to dump him in on this flop given stack sizes.If you have some reads, you can fold to the min-raise.

I bet .35 and fold to his first raise. Minraise on the flop usually is strength at levels similar and I don't see a point in getting wild just because you have top pair.

It most certainly is.My standard line here would be to flat call and lead/fold a non heart turn for about 1/2 pot.
I thought you were on holiday?

deffinitely dont reraise the minraise...call & lead/fold a non heart turn is much better IMO... as has been said, depending on the situation & player, i can find a fold to the min raise... but usually not cause i'm a hyper aggresive donk station...