Limit O/8 Checkup - Super Aggressive

Standard here? Should I assume I am beat? Players were pretty aggressive all night.Absolute PokerLimit Omaha Ring gameLimit: $10/$207 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1129.92UTG+1: $782.50MP1: $100CO: $170.50Button: $170SB: $227.58Hero: $781.25Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is BB with 2 :D 4 :D 8 :) K :D UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, 4 folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: 5 :) 2 :D 2 :icon_dance: (6.5SB, 3 players)Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: 8 :club: (6.25BB, 3 players)Hero bets, UTG raises, UTG+1 3-bets, Hero calls, UTG caps, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.River: 6 :) (18.25BB, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 raises, Hero calls, UTG 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, Hero calls, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: 30.25BB

Wow.I think if I'm playing "Assign the hands" we have pretty safely put UTG+1 on AA, which can explain his betting patterns. I'm curious as to how you can assume you are beat here?Based on UTGs casual play, his coming out of the dark to finally put in a raise on the turn suggest he's likely to have A3, at least a lot more likely than him magically having both case eights.You can't live in fear that someone has 55 or 66 here, and 88 is even less likely.. You are a lot more likely to run into the six-high straight and A2 (trip deuces top kicker) than you are to be out-boated. Considering the ragged hand you defended with, this is about as decent a board as you could have hoped for. It's just far too likely your opponents are battling the low with Aces up, A2 for trips, and/or a straight in an effort to get three-quarters.If someone manages to have a higher boat, then that's just plain unlucky. I would expect to see two low hands with medium strength highs from your two villains here. 55/66/88 is just too hard to fit into UTG+1's range w/ the raise, and I think we're better off on the long run assuming we have UTG crushed for high.

I thought a2k was likely given the action, but I couldn't fold here 3 handed. I have no problem defending this hand pre-flop from BB with 2 to wheel, 3 to low and DS.Results were shocking given the turn and river action. Below hopefully hidden.3d Qc Ad Qs for UTG+1Ac 8c 3c 7d for UTG

I would never lead that flop personaly knowing I was gonna be behind to A2 prob 90% of the timeflop c/c (if only one small bet prob fold for two) turn lead out and rep lo (betting the hi when the lo hits is a good $ maker)river continue putting as much $ in as possible.P.S. I think the preflop call is loose as well :club:

It's hard for me to read these converted hands, but I actually would assign A2 to UTG+1 (I have not looked at results).I play 10/20 quite a bit and personally would have folded this preflop most of the time. By the time you are at the river, I don't know that I would say you are definitely beat - I think at this point in a limit game you've put too much in to fold - but I would be concerned.The best you can hope for is either two lows betting/raising each other OR one A3 and one A25 who is over playing his hand on the river. You may have won this particular hand, but I still think in most cases this preflop hand can doesn't win enough big pots to make up for all the pots (small and large) you will lose with it.

The best you can hope for is either two lows betting/raising each other OR one A3 and one A25 who is over playing his hand on the river. You may have won this particular hand, but I still think in most cases this preflop hand can doesn't win enough big pots to make up for all the pots (small and large) you will lose with it.
Two A3s went to war on the turn and river and I was the lucky recipient taking half with the worst full house. I had the only 2.

i think you should play this hand assuming that you have the high on the turn and the river and try to get the most money in the pot accordingly (unless one of the players is such where this is a bad assumption. still though, it would be hard to find a good place to fold). if somebody flips over fives or eights oh well. in other words i would have been the one putting in bets and raises on the turn in river. turns out that it didn't matter here though.

surprised i missed this hand earlier.i would play the flop passively, the turn i'd go nuts on, and on the river i'd probably cap, but could be a little passive after a raise depending on player tendencies.preflop is fine, imo. folding would be fine, too.

i think you should play this hand assuming that you have the high on the turn and the river and try to get the most money in the pot accordingly (unless one of the players is such where this is a bad assumption. still though, it would be hard to find a good place to fold). if somebody flips over fives or eights oh well. in other words i would have been the one putting in bets and raises on the turn in river. turns out that it didn't matter here though.
Why? My thinking (hope) here is that two lows are battling. Any bigger high is not going anywhere here and a lesser high, w/ weak low may fold if I change my passive stance and start throwing in bets. Since these guys appear to be capping anyway, I am along for the ride. My thinking is the only possible difference in me putting in bets is to drive out a hand that wouldn't win anyway. I figured the river was gonna cap, so I went along hoping for my high.I dunno, I guess it worked out. I was not convinced and it is more fun to call than fold.The fact that two lows battled like they did is surprising. They must have thought each of the others had the high locked up and I was the sucker along for the ride.